Looking for Bronze Age Art/maps/pictures for my Thule Game

Hussar

Legend
Not entirely sure which forum this fits in, so, I figured I'd toss it in here.

I'm starting a Primeval Thule game very soon. It's on online game running on Fantasy Grounds. Now, I'm a bit ...erm... OCD when it comes to the art and pictures that I use in my games. I like the maps and whatnot to actually kinda fit the campaign. Only thing is, I'm running into a bit of a wall here. I can find lots of "Hyborian Age" and bronze age art for characters, that's not a big problem. But, when it comes to battle maps, particularly towns, I'm at a bit of a loss. I can find tons of battle maps for the sort of bog standard "Faux Europe" D&D game that I typically run. But, that really doesn't capture the feel of what I'm looking for.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, for example, to have a picture of 14th century houses bordering a cobblestone street when I'm trying to evoke bronze age Babylon or Greece.

Anyone know where I can find some goodies? Or even just textures and whatnot that I could use to give my campaign a bronze age Mediterranean flair?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Have you tried Googling Tekumel Maps? I don't know if they are the right fel for you, but they are there and may be inspirational

for real world google "Harappa city" or some other non-European Bronze Age city

Remove ads