• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Bronze Age Art/maps/pictures for my Thule Game

Hussar

Legend
Not entirely sure which forum this fits in, so, I figured I'd toss it in here.

I'm starting a Primeval Thule game very soon. It's on online game running on Fantasy Grounds. Now, I'm a bit ...erm... OCD when it comes to the art and pictures that I use in my games. I like the maps and whatnot to actually kinda fit the campaign. Only thing is, I'm running into a bit of a wall here. I can find lots of "Hyborian Age" and bronze age art for characters, that's not a big problem. But, when it comes to battle maps, particularly towns, I'm at a bit of a loss. I can find tons of battle maps for the sort of bog standard "Faux Europe" D&D game that I typically run. But, that really doesn't capture the feel of what I'm looking for.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, for example, to have a picture of 14th century houses bordering a cobblestone street when I'm trying to evoke bronze age Babylon or Greece.

Anyone know where I can find some goodies? Or even just textures and whatnot that I could use to give my campaign a bronze age Mediterranean flair?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Have you tried Googling Tekumel Maps? I don't know if they are the right fel for you, but they are there and may be inspirational

for real world google "Harappa city" or some other non-European Bronze Age city

Remove ads