Savage Worlds Rifts - A place with GMs

Shayuri

First Post
So I'm in a couple of Savage Worlds Rifts games right now and having a blast, but there's not a lot of people running 'em. We do have a game here on Enworld that's really good...but it's the only one right now. I kind of want to spread this game around a bit, and get more people into it so it catches on more, because it's totally my jam, so anyone who's interested in:

-- Post-apocalyptic madness
-- Giant sandboxes with super powers, psionics, magic, ultra-high tech
-- Huge monsters, and swarms of little monsters, and swarms of HUGE monsters...and also robots and power armor
-- Vampires and ghosts and supernatural horribleness
-- Human conflicts, politics, dramas on large scales and small

...should check out this site as well. http://savagerifts.com/index.php

It's a small play by post RPG board that's devoted specifically to Savage Worlds Rifts, and has been very active during my time on it. There's multiple simultaneous games going, with new ones starting up, and openings in current ones that can still be filled. They're also always looking for more GMs to boot. :)

The RPG hobby as a whole benefits from this kind of cross-pollination, and folks who go over there and get into Rifts can then come back here and run some games of it too! Winning all around!

Shayuri

First Post
I think most of the groups are looking at this point, and at least one game is quite newly started.

One of the founding GM's is also edging dangerously close to starting his Coalition States game, which seems like it may be pretty interesting.

GreenKarl

First Post
:) yes but this is all Savage Rifles, all the time ;)

I might try and join one here soonish but not running anything extra right now... pretty full plate and all that...

Shayuri

First Post
Yup yup. They've got several active GMs now, so that's fine. At the moment there's even a bit of a player recruiting push, though new GMs are always welcome as well.

Shayuri

First Post
Kahless, that is the essence of it, yep. It's also pretty commonplace for new players to ask which games are currently looking for recruits, and check the roster out before making a character...but the reality of Rifts is that it's less dependent on specific party structures than D&D overall, IMO. You can adjust tactics and gear to make most party compositions work decently well.

Remove ads