D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio begins unbolting the cages, if he can, starting with the family. He gestures with his fingers to stay quiet. He makes a quick estimation about their state, and whether either of the parents is level-headed enough to lead the others out safely.

Insight [roll0].

If he thinks they are, he offers to help someone move the stone aside (somebody roll str with advantage?)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Grudd Haug/Cave
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren helped try and move the rock off of the cage of the half elf from the Emerald Enclave.

OOC: Using the Help action to give someone with decent strength Advantage

[sblock=Actions]
Dren Rockfist Character Sheet
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles, Opportunity Attack, or Slow Fall
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 51/51 HD: 6/6d8+2
Ki: 2/6/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 18 Used: 6
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Aremus: You recognize the prisoner as Ghalvin Dragonmoor, a Goldenfields agent who went missing earlier this month.

Tranio: Though disturbed, the parents still seem to have their sanity. You could explain to them the route the party used to sneak in here.

Cages: Together, the party is able to break any of the cells open. Would you allow the tribal man out too?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Ghalvin! I am glad to see you alive, my friend. Your sister has been very worried." said Aremus as he explained the route out to the agent. To the tribesman he said, "Us small-folk must stick together while Giants are about. Will you help your fellow prisoners to find freedom?"

Finally, to the others he said, "Do we have anything better than daggers to arm these folks with?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio explains the route he feels is safest, and encourages all the prisoners to follow it.

"Stay together; don't be rash," he cautions. If Ghalvin accompanies them, all the better.

"The route should be clear until the cave mouth. After that, you will be able to be seen, but we know of no patrols. I think you'll be safe. Safer than staying here, or coming with us, at least."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Bah! The way our stealth works, behind us is safest place to be!" snorts Ordrar.
"Whatever you decide, move now, every second counts."

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Grudd Haug/Cave
Afternoon
Round 0

“I’ve go’ a shortbow an’ some darts, an’ I cuild give up me axe,” Dren offered as he finished breaking the tribal man out of his cage.

[sblock=Actions]
Dren Rockfist Character Sheet
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction: Deflect Missiles, Opportunity Attack, or Slow Fall
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 51/51 HD: 6/6d8+2
Ki: 2/6/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 18 Used: 6
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Aremus: "Shelby must be worried sick. Everyone back home must be. I should have been more careful," Ghalvin shamefully admits. " I won't mess up again. I'll lead these folks to safety." The agent would study them for a moment. "What are you all planning to do next?"

Tranio: The father would listen intently to the directions and then thank you.

Dren: The prisoners accept any weapons you're willing to give. The tribal man would attempt to rub some of the paint on his face on to yours before leaving.

Remove ads