D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

The group was coming together, at least for the moment and it would be good to get some work in as a team before the stakes got too high, Hunter thought to himself. The town scribe mentioned a company name and leader and Hunter tilted his head and smirked. The group had never really discussed anything like that.

“If we could as a group have a moment, my good man,” Hunter said to the scribe with a smile. “We have a few things to discuss, shouldn’t take more than a moment.”

SunGold

First Post
Shara's cheerful expression fades a bit as Hunter speaks. She had hoped either he or Magen would've simply proclaimed himself the leader, thereby avoiding this conversation.

Mikel was an accomplished scholar, but scholars were typically more interested in study than leadership. Corwin was too young. She and Lucious were outsiders, far too new to these lands to lead anyone here. It would come down to Magen and Hunter.

Either could easily claim the title, but she wondered whether either could accept the other as leader. Hunter was clever and easy to trust, on top of being older. Magen was an experienced warrior, and bred for authority, as a noble. She didn't know them well, but had come to like what she knew of both of them, and would hate to speak against either.

She suddenly finds the floor very interesting, and can't seem to pry her gaze from it.

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward
Fighter 2

Magen opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Hunter, “If we could as a group have a moment, my good man.” That something that Magen would have to adjust to, he was used to taking advice from his subordinates, but not consulting with them for every minor decision. But this was a group of equals, and he would have to run things past them.

As his group gathered he says, "I am happy to put my name down as the nominal leader of the group. None of you are sworn to me, so I have no authority over you."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 19
Initiative: +0
HP: 24/24 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 3
Healing potions: 1
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

Suppressing a chuckle, Hunter nodded at Lucious, “Well said, sir, well said.”

Hunter looked to the others, “I feel Magen is an excellent choice to our leader, he has some experience in that department and, in the brief time that I have known him, he has shown that he can handle himself in social situations. Also as he so elegantly said, none of us are sworn to him, he is not our ruler, just the face of our little troop.”

Hunter paused for a short second before starting to chuckle, “And what a face he is.”

SunGold

First Post
Shara exhales quietly in relief. She was glad their little group would get started with no friction.

"Put whoever you like. I only answer to Pelor."

Thateous

Explorer
"Pelor!? Lucious says curiously looking over his companions slowly. He scratches his head and says, "Which one of you is Pelor?"

SunGold

First Post
Shara slowly looks up at Lucious, trying to tell whether he's joking. When she realizes he's not, a small smile crosses her face, and she reaches a hand up to pat him gently on the arm.

"None of them, Lucious. I can tell you later, if you like, but let's finish this business first," she says quietly.

OOC: 4 of 6 is enough for consensus, yeah? Let's ditch this taco stand.

Remove ads