D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

SunGold

First Post
OOC: If we were all rogues, maybe :p

I still kinda like Iron and Insight, but if a generator cranks out something we all like that'd be cool.

xynthoros

First Post
"How about we call ourselves, for the time being at least, The Council of Steel and Tome. We are not the deceivers of anything, we seek the truth and our fortune. The only name so far that isn't terribly awful is Iron Insight, and while I can get behind the alliteration I am honestly not fond of the name. My previous suggestion of Foreknowledge was entirely in jest. This name is how people will come to know us, how they will come to ask for us, it should have some thought behind it and not be just the first thing that pops into your mind, unless of course the first thing that pops into your mind happens to be amazing."

GreenKarl

First Post
Having settled the issue, at least temporarily, the scribe recorders the companies name onto the document as the 'Fellowship of Tome and Steel' and its' leader as Magen Brigward.

The scribe than ask each of you to sign the document on one of the lines below. Afterwards he attached a second parchment with the conditions of the Adventure Charter fee wavier and this time ask Magen to sign it below his signature.

Finally he pours warm wax from a burning candle onto the parchments and removing a ring from his left hand affixes the city's seal into the wax. Onto a three parchment he again scribes out the company's name and lists Magen as the leader. After which he adds his signature, the wax and the seal, and than hands it over to Magen. The parchment states that this charter is for the Adventuring Company the Fellowship of Tome and Steel and allows them to act in accordance of the city in such a fashion within its boarders.

"Congratulations" he says. "You are now licensed and bond to seek such legal work as you wish within the boarders of Murtberg."

Sitting back he continues "Rancher Hiddell's homestead is about five miles due east of here. It is set upon a high hill so you should have little problems finding it even though there are no roads leading there. There are many paths also and a few other homesteads along the way where you can ask directions if you get lost."

"We are of course in the foothills of the Wintercap Mountains so the road is not an easy one but you should be able to make it before lunch time if you set out in the next hour or so. Its' up to you. Good luck..."

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward
Fighter 2

"Thank you very much.", says Magen. He dispatches Edgar to get and good scroll case to keep the charter safe through any trouble they might find.

Turning to the newly formed Fellowship of Tome and Steel Magen says, "Well we best be off then and get to the farm before lunch. That should leave us with some time this afternoon to try and find some goblins.

"I plan to leave Warian and Galan here with the mule and heaver travel equipment.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 19
Initiative: +0
HP: 24/24 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 3
Healing potions: 1
[/SBLOCK]

Thateous

Explorer
Lucious put his shiny coins back in their bag. I thought surface dwellers only cared about these shiny coins... Upon hearing one of his companions declaration of preparedness he too exlaims, "Then let's be off. There are goblins who have overstepped their place and wish to be returned to their maker."

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads