D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash II

Creamsteak

Explorer
Miles and Dent both leave mysteriously in the night after arriving in town, taking with them the earthplate (Dent), +1 longsword (Dent), +1 chainmail (Miles), and Windvane. Don't worry, they'll show up again. They don't take any shares of the treasure.

We can assume 4 sets of wingwear.

I've got your final totals after collection of rewards on various things at 6337 gold, 5 silver each.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Miles and Dent both leave mysteriously in the night after arriving in town, taking with them the earthplate (Dent), +1 longsword (Dent), +1 chainmail (Miles), and Windvane. Don't worry, they'll show up again. They don't take any shares of the treasure.

We can assume 4 sets of wingwear.

I've got your final totals after collection of rewards on various things at 6337 gold, 5 silver each.

Awesome! this gives us some very sweet options! FYI, Thaliss is also donning one (and I believe Dent also; see post 1998
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], want to split the cost of a few ritual spell scrolls? Leomund's tiny hut is awesome, and Phantom steed & water breathing coud come in handy. Do we need to buy the scrolls to copy these spells, or is there a cheaper way to just copy them?

I think I'll be enjoying Thaliss' shopping spree this week-end!
Cheers,

SG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
SG:
- okay, we've just levelled up which gives us two new spells. I chose two at level 4, but I have no objection to sharing. If you want to learn spells that are in my book (or the other book we've found), you could choose-as-your-level-spells the rituals you mention, and then we could have a copying party.

- rules for copying from each other are on p. 114 of the PHB.

- so once you've chosen your spells, you can copy anything I have (paying from your loot) and I can do likewise with yours.

- if there's still scrolls we want to buy, we can do so.

- don't forget the price reduction you get on your "theme" spells

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
SG:
- okay, we've just levelled up which gives us two new spells. I chose two at level 4, but I have no objection to sharing. If you want to learn spells that are in my book (or the other book we've found), you could choose-as-your-level-spells the rituals you mention, and then we could have a copying party.

- rules for copying from each other are on p. 114 of the PHB.

- so once you've chosen your spells, you can copy anything I have (paying from your loot) and I can do likewise with yours.

- if there's still scrolls we want to buy, we can do so.

- don't forget the price reduction you get on your "theme" spells

Cool, thanks! Thaliss can only copy rituals, so I'll take a look at your list and highlight anything else that we may want. FYI, Thaliss isn't a wizard, so no "theme spells" for him & copying will be at full price.
CHeers!

SG

Shayuri

First Post
Gear buy:
Studded Leather +1 (1500)
Longbow +1 (1000)
Dancing Scimitar (2000)
Bracers of Archery (1500)
2 potions of greater healing (300)

River Song

Explorer
although it feels weird for Kubeba to acquire things without first murdering people he will "purchase" the following:

+1 Greataxe 1000
Cloak of Arachnidia 5000

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Damn, I'm getting into attunement limits:

Current magic items:
- wing wear, I'm assuming that it requires attunement (from web search)
- cloak of water[sblock=Cloak_of_Water]CLOAK OF WATER
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement)
A water elemental is bound to this cloak. Made from sailcloth, this cloak is always wet to the touch.
* You gain resistance to fire damage.
* You can extinguish all non-magical fires within 30 feet as a bonus action.
[/sblock]
- and armor of lightning resistance (not sure if this one requires attunement; [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], can you please confirm this one and the wing wear?)

Thanks and cheers,

sg

Remove ads