D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash II

Shayuri

First Post
Hm, Maighan has the Motes of Earth and Fire at the moment as well.

I must look those up to see what they do...

Update: Found it

Mote of Fire - Control Flame cantrip
Mote of Earth - Mold Earth cantrip

Hints they may have other functions as well, though as yet inconclusive.

Anyone who can cast Identify in the house? :)

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Trying to buy magic items that don't require attunement is a painful process. How much would Thaliss get for the Electricity resistance leather armour plus the one wingwear he is donning [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION]? If ok, I'll add it to his total and shop accordingly.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc's shopping list:

1. Scrolls: Water Walk, water Breathing, Magic Mouth, Gentle Repose, and feign death. (Steve Gorak, all of these are rituals). [840 gp]
2. Copying these five scrolls into my spell book [500gp].
3. Transferring all the winged woman's spells into my book, levels 1-4. [25 x 10 = 250]*
4. Transferring all my spells into the Winged woman's book, levels 1-4. [49 x 10 = 490]*

*I'm not taking a reduction for Transmuter spells, just because I don't want to look them up.

This will result in two identical spell books, except the Winged woman's still has some level 5 and 6 spells that Carradoc doesn't understand.

SUBTOTAL: 2080 gp

Steve Gorak: There are scrolls available that Carradoc no longer needs. You can go halves or just take them, depending on your attitude to such things. Just let me know if you are taking them. There are also scrolls of Haste and Wall of Water (both 3rd level). If anyone wants to carry them, please speak up.

5. Heward's Handy haversack. Spare spellbook in side pocket. [2000 gp]
6. Ioun Stone: sustenance. [1000]. Carradoc is buying this so he doesn't have to carry food around. I've not been keeping track of such things. This at least makes it clean.

The only other thing he might want is the Ring of Warmth. Cold resistance, sure, but it also means that he's always going to be comfortable. I'm starting to think that if he could have a magic item that meant he didn't have to breath, he'd take that as well (that's actually why I went back and bought the Feign death Scroll.).

I'll wait for approval for all these (but start making changes to the char sheet.). Maybe add a ring when I see where I stand.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Both wingwear and armor of resistance require attunement.

The wingwear can be sold for 375 gp, the armor of resistance can be sold for 3k.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Steve Gorak: There are scrolls available that Carradoc no longer needs. You can go halves or just take them, depending on your attitude to such things. Just let me know if you are taking them. There are also scrolls of Haste and Wall of Water (both 3rd level). If anyone wants to carry them, please speak up.

Thaliss will pay for half of the scrolls. It's only fair. As far as the scrolls themselves, Thaliss can take some, whichever you feel are appropriate.

Here is the accounting for the purchases:
GP
107.06 starting money (note 100 gp of inks for rituals counted here)
6337.5 additions
3375 sale of leather armor of lightning resistance and 1 wingwear

9819.56 total to spend

Attunement items
4800 wand of the war mage +2
3500 cloak of prtection

no attunement
500 helm of comprehend languages

Other expenses
420 half of carradoc's scrolls
500 cost to copy in ritual book

99.56 Money left

Cheers,

SG

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, I may revisit the cloak of protection and the helm of comprehending languages. It just struck me that Thaliss would be wearing two cloaks, and I don't like that!

Remove ads