D&D 5E Anyone Know Of Some Magical STD's

BeaniBum

Explorer
I am running an intrigue prostitute ring campaign and was looking for some STD's that were magical to "Spice" up the campaign. If anyone could let me know of some that would be great!

Lanliss

Explorer
thoughts off the top of my head.

Something that increases spell power as though you were casting one level higher, but you take damage equal to the original spell level.

Every spell you cast costs twice as much.

All fire spells are changed into poison.

Your Charisma goes down 4, and no spell you cast is able to make someone look better, only worse.

Take 1d10 force damage after a long rest, represented by bodily functions going HORRIBLY wrong.

Seeing any of (Insert monster category here, Humanoid, beast, Fey, etc.) Causes the charmed condition, and you cannot damage them.

Same as above, but Frightened instead.

You slowly change into another race, and roll on the Reincarnation table to decide what race that is. Nothing else about you changes.

Lycanthropy.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Any long, rigid item wielded by a character (e.g., staff, wand, sword, pole arm) goes limp and all attacks made with it are made with disadvantage and causes half damage. Non-attack spells cast with it used as a focus will give advantage to the target's saves.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Crotch Rot - literal zombie genitals. Upside - it's stiff for hours. Downside - no sensation. A simple Lesser Restoration isn't enough, this one requires a Remove Curse first.

Infernal Syphilis - it literally burns when you pee. Several men have set the latrine (or bush, or alleyway) on fire before they realized what they'd picked up. Tieflings show no symptoms, but can transmit it to their partners. Again, a simple Lesser Restoration isn't enough. First you need an exorcism on your crotch.

You have Troll Warts, Ogre’s Clap, DIV (Demihuman Immunodeficiency Virus), Dire Pubic Lice, Advanced Fiendish Herpes, Chimerydia, Celestial Syphilis, Hepatitis Type 1d100, and Bigby’s Crushing Gonorrhea.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I hate that I know this but, I believe 3e had some erotic wizardry or blue magic books that you might be able to find that could have some ideas for you.

Crotch Rot - literal zombie genitals. Upside - it's stiff for hours. Downside - no sensation. A simple remove disease isn't enough, this one requires a Remove Curse first.

Infernal Syphilis - it literally burns when you pee. Several men have set the latrine (or bush, or alleyway) on fire before they realized what they'd picked up. Tieflings show no symptoms, but can transmit it to their partners.

The men then proceeded to scorch their names onto walls or burn patterns in the grass.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Shiftivus

Its a disease originating among shape shifters, like the Changeling although some other species inexplicably have also experienced it ( like the gnomes ) ... its effects are rather annoying but the disease fixates on the appearance of patient zero then propagates that appearance gradually to everyone who catches it. No gender change usually mostly cosmetic. It tends to stop at one racial jump for instance a gnome can pass the changing to someone of a different race but they do not pass it further.

Ichiya's "MEN!" Fever.

You become Ichiya. Your kids, and grandkids are born as Ichiya. Your dog starts barking "Men!"

#fairytail

Magnolia_overun_by_Ichiyas.png

Last edited:

ScaleyBob

Explorer
My games got a hyper intelligent strain of Syphilis. Once someone is infected, it subtly influences behaviour to increase it's rate of infection. A Dwarven hold fell to it, after one of them dug too deep. (Into what exactly, it's best not to think about.) The idea of an intelligent disease ,especially an STD, seems to terrify my players.

I can't claim credit for the idea. I blatantly stole it form an Alan Moore 'Mr Majestic' comic, knowing that none of my players would have read it.

Trying to cure/eradicate it is one of the primary motivations for a major Villain/Antagonist in my campaign.

The Clap
All intimate relations, solo or accompanied, generate a loud slow mocking handclap in the sufferer's vicinity, rendering performance impossible. Often deliberately transmitted by the police to those convicted of peeping tommery.

Remove ads