List of existing teleportation circles in FR cities?

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Also, the 3.5 era book City of Splendors details that there was a public teleportation circle in Waterdeep, between the inner and outer walls of the South Gate. It was very distinctive, making memorization easy, and well-watched by the city guard to prevent abuse or misuse.

There's no reason the circle couldn't have survived the Sundering, though I'm not aware of any 5e source that mentions it.

--
Pauper

rooneg

Adventurer
Also, the 3.5 era book City of Splendors details that there was a public teleportation circle in Waterdeep, between the inner and outer walls of the South Gate. It was very distinctive, making memorization easy, and well-watched by the city guard to prevent abuse or misuse.

There's no reason the circle couldn't have survived the Sundering, though I'm not aware of any 5e source that mentions it.

I am totally going to have any Wizard character of mine who makes it to Waterdeep swing by and preemptively memorize that sequence...

Undrhil

Explorer
This guidance doesn't say anything about obtaining the first two via learning to cast the spell, as mentioned in the spell description. Is there a current list of publicly known circles, which would at least give me something to choose from for those initial two?

rooneg

Adventurer
This guidance doesn't say anything about obtaining the first two via learning to cast the spell, as mentioned in the spell description. Is there a current list of publicly known circles, which would at least give me something to choose from for those initial two?

No, there is not.

Given the FAQ the only permanent Teleportation Circles are in locations you own, in temples of faiths you belong to or official organizations of which you are a member. So for the first two you learn select one of those from a location you want.

Remove ads