D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

tglassy

Adventurer
Unfortunately, a 19 is Rogue, which means an NPC is now hostile towards you, but you don’t know it. So you have a Demon AND a Rogue who want you dead. But hey, at least you can still talk! Sort of!

Anyone else? Is Tycho going to take a turn?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Unfortunately, a 19 is Rogue, which means an NPC is now hostile towards you, but you don’t know it. So you have a Demon AND a Rogue who want you dead. But hey, at least you can still talk! Sort of!

Anyone else? Is Tycho going to take a turn?

There is a fiend in the bottle that for some reason wants him dead and is hostile (2 cards in one bottle!) Yeah, that was a pretty bad set of rolls. At least you're not dead dead, just dead dumb :p

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Anyone can paint? We have pressing need for some barrels of food and water... I will use my new persuassion capabilities on the captain to take only single item

gargoyleking

Adventurer
On the other hand, Galahad can create water and purify food/drink. So we just need to find some barrels of water and some food to purify. (Not to mention, wait a day for spell renewal. )

Fradak

Explorer
Hey, you chose the sea, and when I rolled for encounters, this is what popped up.

But that said, y’all have done GREAT! I know the baddies had some big restrictions, like not being able to attack immediately and needing to get the boats together, but I’ll make sure the rewards as you play are worth the battles.

You will all probably level up after this fight. We’ve games been going on for over a year. It’s time

Hmm. Maybe I should have fewer bad guys and just make them all stronger. Oh well. As you level up and get loot, these things will get easier.

Hey Boss, what about this level? :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases