"Named" Dagger of Venom – Adventure's League

juboke

Explorer
"Named" Dagger of Venom – Adventure's League

I received an Adventure's League magic item card for a Dagger of Venom while playing an AL event at Gary Con. The dagger was part of a pair – I believe were named after a Yuan-Ti deity i.e. Right Fang of …, and Left Fang of …

Other than the fancy names, I believe they were "normal daggers of venom".

I gave this magic item (card) to another player.

Does anyone remember the names of these daggers?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I received an Adventure's League magic item card for a Dagger of Venom while playing an AL event at Gary Con. The dagger was part of a pair – I believe were named after a Yuan-Ti deity i.e. Right Fang of …, and Left Fang of …

I don't know, but given the venom and yuan-ti connection I would guess Zehir?

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

FarBeyondC

Explorer

Assuming it's A Night to Remember (CCC-GARY-01) that you've gone through, and that names haven't changed between the Con and now (well, when I bought my copy of the set), the names of the daggers should be the Left Hand of Sybil and the Right Hand of Sybil individually or the Fangs of Sybil as a set.

juboke

Explorer
Fangs of Sybil … Thanks.

Was I correct in that these daggers had no other special properties other than being Dagger(s) of Venom?

FarBeyondC

Explorer
Fangs of Sybil … Thanks.

Was I correct in that these daggers had no other special properties other than being Dagger(s) of Venom?

As far as I can tell, you're correct. At the very least, there's nothing in the descriptions of the two items that hint at special properties at this time.

Remove ads