[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

hero4hire

Explorer
Tarantula is able to overcome the strange mental assault, saying "The South never forgets? Did you forget your side lost?" as he leaps up to the hooded figure to deliver his Tarantula Sting.

The Awesome Arachnoid lands his Sting and injects the venom but finds the Fiery Foe too hot to handle.

OOC:
Tarantula needs to make a DC 26 vs Toughness from White Knight's Reaction Damage Aura.

White Knight fails DC by 4 and is Dazed until the end of his next turn.

Prometheus is up after he makes his save.

GreenKarl

First Post
"OW!" Tarantula shouts, shaking his hand in pain when it touched White Knight Why's didn't I think that he might be hot if he controls fire, stupid Tarantula. "OK team, switching targets! Someone with some ranged attacks should blast this dude cause touching him can ruin a perfect manicure!!!"

OOC: Toughness save: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23, missed it by 3 I am not -1 to future Toughness save

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Since I can't attack the guy flying away, I'll instead shoot a gravity blast (whatever that is) at the fiery guy. [roll0]. DC 27

Hawk is hovering a few feet off the ground, by the way, weightless. Cause it's cool.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hero4hire

Explorer
White Knight, shaken by the spider venom still manages a sneer. "You wanna switch Bug? Too late! White Knight will burn all you race-traitors!" The villain the explodes into flame engulfing the hapless heroes.

OOC:
Move: None due to Daze
Standard: Burst Attack, everyone make a Dodge DC 17. Success means DC 18 vs toughness, Failure results in Toughness check vs DC 22. Impervious works normally

Attack breaks Prometheus's Entranced, End of WK turn his Daze ends

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Dodge: [roll0]
Toughness: [roll1]

Hawk was engulfed in flames, unable to move out of the way fast enough, but his Shield held out. When the flames subside, he's hovering above the ground, a smirk on his face.

Last edited:

OOC: [roll0]

The burst of fire obscures Prometheus' view of Johnny Reb, breaking his trance just in time for him to fly out of the superheated center, to where the flames that washed over him merely felt warm.
OOC: Damage 3 doesn't penetrate Impervious 6.
Conditions: none
HP: 2

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29lfrrr.jpg

Astral
Freedom City/Hunter Museum of Natural History
Afternoon
Round 1

Astral lifted a hand to shield herself a bit and darted around as the White Knight exploded in a ball of fire. She managed to evade the flames.

Dodge and Toughness saves: 1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28
1D20+12 = [18]+12 = 30

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions: Force Field, Mental Communications
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

Remove ads