[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

tglassy

Adventurer
Hawk was bleeding. He would get an earful when he got home.

The space around his right hand began to warp and twist, creating an aberration in space. Turning to White Knight, Hawk hurled the Gravity Blast at his enemy.

OOC: Gravity Blast at White Knight. [roll0]. D.C. 27.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hero4hire

Explorer
The Gravimetric blast catches Knight full in the face! He tumbles end-over-end in midair until he rights himself groggily.

OOC: Natural 20 is a crit so it was DC 32!!! White Knight is staggered and -1 to further Toughness checks

Astral is next

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29lfrrr.jpg

Astral
Freedom City/Hunter Museum of Natural History
Afternoon
Round 2

Seeing the White Knight staggering, and at least one of the villains running, Astral turns the power of her mind on the Knight, focusing a mental blast into his brain.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action: Mind Blast Damage 8 (DC Will 23)
Reaction:
Conditions: Force Field, Mental Communications
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Knight clutches at his head and gurgles in pain at the mental assault. "Gahhhg!!! You'll all pay for this you Monkey-Lovers!" he screams as he tries to focus past his pain and injury.

OOC: Knight gets another -1 vs further damage. He would be Dazed but Staggered supersedes it.

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: New round. Please let me know if this is not accurate
Johnny Reb 20
Tarantula 19 dazed, -2 hits
Prometheus 17 dazed, -1 hit
White Knight 17 staggered, -2 hits
New Age Nazis 15
Hex 11
Hawk 6 -1 hit
Astral 3

hero4hire

Explorer
Johnny Reb's demeanor changes. The frustration of Black Diamond's abandonment mercurially fades. He stands upright and brandishes his cavalry saber cutting at the air with a sweeping motion, a trail of hellfire follows its path. "Now, now Knight. We have been rude to our guests." he says in a southern twang. "Now which one of yew fine folk wish to die first? Any of yew bold enough to fight me one-on-one?"

OOC: Johnny delays his action. Tarantula is next

GreenKarl

First Post
Tarantula grits his teeth under his mask and says "So as a member of the nasty bug family, do you eat garbage at family gatherings or just have sex with your sisters?" and punches White Knight.

OOC: Injury -2 (or -3)
Dazed
Hero Points 1 (or 0)

Unarmed Close attack, Damage +8: 1D20+12 = [1]+12 = 13, of course :( re-rolling with a Hero Point Close attack, Damage +8: 1D20+12 = [17]+12 = 29. He needs a Toughness save DC 23
Toughness save (if he gets his Reaction to do that attack BUT I don’t think you get Reactions when you are Dazed, but could be wrong); Toughness save: 1D20+6 = [3]+6 = 9 man. Last Hero Point if I have to make this roll; Toughness save: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10, hmm lucky its +10 if I roll less than a 10, which would be another Injury

Sorry there @jonathonhawke as I am Dazed this round I can't move and attack and the only opponent in melee range for me is White Knight.

Tarantula grits his teeth under his mask and says "So as a member of the nasty bug family, do you eat garbage at family gatherings or just have sex with your sisters?" and punches White Knight.

OOC: Injury -2 (or -3)
Dazed
Hero Points 1 (or 0)

Unarmed Close attack, Damage +8: 1D20+12 = [1]+12 = 13, of course :( re-rolling with a Hero Point Close attack, Damage +8: 1D20+12 = [17]+12 = 29. He needs a Toughness save DC 23
Toughness save (if he gets his Reaction to do that attack BUT I don’t think you get Reactions when you are Dazed, but could be wrong); Toughness save: 1D20+6 = [3]+6 = 9 man. Last Hero Point if I have to make this roll; Toughness save: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10, hmm lucky its +10 if I roll less than a 10, which would be another Injury

Sorry there @jonathonhawke as I am Dazed this round I can't move and attack and the only opponent in melee range for me is White Knight.
OOC: No problem, I'm in the exact same boat.

Remove ads