(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 3 (thread 1)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am terminating this thread, for it is nearly full.
It is close to the 200 post mark.

Everyone, please post to the new thread I have created.

Turn 3 is by no means over.

Black Omega

First Post
!

Coalition of Light and Shadow
Highfolk
Red Death + One Week

Siobhan's Study is not half as neat as it once was...numerous stacks of paper and parchment littering the tables and chairs. Siobhan herself is nearly unrecognizable under the sealed white environmental suit, breathing mask and heavy gloves.

"To the Circle of Eight, It's an honor to be in touch with you again. I hope the research into the plague is coming along well. The technocracy and the Torillians remain free of it. Get in touch with them to coordinate research on how to stop, or at least slow the plague. The more we can slow it the more can be healed by our clerics. Thank you and best wishes.
Siobhan Silirevnur."

A knock at the door disturbs the fae's plotting "Just slide the papers under the door, Morre! Make sure they were treated first!"

"good news!" comes the voice through the door "The plague won't effect us! Elves and fae are immune!"

Siobhan yanks off her mask, panting a little "Great....I was starting to feel claustriphobic. Ok..ok..come on in then...we've still got orders to get out."

"To Azaghul Doomhammer, Warden of the Sepia and Perren March. We've sent all the clerics we can to help stem the tide of the disease. Do your best to restore order, but as peacefully as possible. The people are panicked and it's understandable. But they are still our people...be as gentle as you can but get the job done. We have to be ready in case of attack. Siobhan."

Remove ads