D&D 5E 5E The Lost Mine of Phandelver - Full

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay I'm a 3-4 on the adventure and everyone else who has responded is at least as interested so I'm happy to continue. assuming I find time to post...

Lol. I've been waiting for this to blow up in our faces.

The problem is the scam is working too well, it's likely to blow with you guys right in the heart of Redbrand HQ. Good Luck.

tglassy

Adventurer
If we could find Glasstaff before anyone realizes it's a scam, we can take him out quietly and Jax can just take over. Not entirely sure what he would do once that happens, but he could always just order them out of town and disband them, or use it as a means to gather information or something.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
If this works, we could all get the jump on Glasstaff before he has a chance to know what’s going on. Unless something unexpected happens.

And I apologize if I’m stealing the spotlight for the moment. I had an idea and it’s taken a life of its own. Once we get past the Redbrands, my hook is technically done, so someone else can take the lead.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

eayres33

Explorer
are we down to three? I haven't seen anyone else post much recently. This would be sad as this is the most fun I have had playing since my Dwimmermount game went dark.

tglassy

Adventurer
I think we just need to figure out what to do with the Redbrands. I'm afraid my plan worked perfectly, and that made everyone else get a little bored.

Meta knowledge of this campaign says there are a few items hidden here that others in the group are going to want, as well as some prisoners to save. Just leaving isn't a good idea.

I say we send them to Neverwinter, and tell them to hold up until they have further instructions. Then we search the place and see what we can find.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The only person who seems to have really disappeared is [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]. River Song and Thateous have been posting, although Lupin did get possessed by a half-elf know-it-all.

I've also been a little slow to respond, which doesn't help.

Remove ads