D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin takes the slash and use it's momentum to send him spinning into a tornado of steel. The goblin never stood a chance.
OOC: [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION] I threw you my shortbow in the first round.
Atk: 2#1d20+6 19 25
Dmg: 2#1d6+6 9 11

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax frowns, looking at his hands.

"I didn't hit anything..." he hoped that wasn't a prophecy of what was to come.

He stood on the wagon, looking at his companions.

"Does someone want to check the bodies? I don't like the looks of all this."

Sent from my iPad using EN World

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn nods over to the west where Lupin has dispatched the final goblin. She pulls out a rag and begins wiping her sword clean again, glancing around at the battlefield.

"Well that could have gone worse." She considers the injuries now carried by her companions. "Or better, I suppose. Is everyone alright?"

She retrieves her dropped bow and dusts it off, considering the fallen goblins. She turns to Brother Lantern. "I could offer you use of my bow, but it seems we have acquired a few more." She picks up one of the golbins' fallen weapons and offers it to the priest. "Not sure how well it'll serve."

ccs

41st lv DM
"Does someone want to check the bodies? I don't like the looks of all this."

"Ahead of you." Evylin, check those horses.
Turning around you see Roy already looting goblin 4. You don't think the words had finished leaving your mouth....

tglassy

Adventurer
"Just my pride," Jax mumbled. Apparently, though Asmodeous is granting him the power to smite his enemies, he still had to work on his aim.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin picks through the bodies of his two kills, removing their ears, before returning to his companions. He licks his wound to staunch the bleeding, but when doesn't work he rubs some dirt on it and smiles up at his tall companions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

River Song

Explorer
"Do you mind if I give it a try Lupin?" Brother Lantern asks pulling his healers kit off his belt. Using the contents, Lantern swiftly tends to Lupins wounds.

[roll0]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The goblins have no significant treasure on them. A total of about 12 copper pieces, poor quality leather armor, shields and scimitars, useable but crude arrows (about 30), and again some useable but low quality shortbows.

The horses' bodies still have full riding gear on them, though the saddlebags have been emptied. There is an empty leather map or scroll case near the horses.

Remove ads