D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hexiros to finish the round, ettercap at only 7hp left

Eh, sorry.. I've been slacking. I've got things stealing my attention, unfortunately. That, and I've been getting some serious lag on EN World, and it's frustrating the hell out of me to have to wait forever for a page to load. Been happening for a couple of weeks now for some reason...

-IG

EarlyBird

Explorer
Want to wait and see what Bekha is thinking about how things turned out.

Also Everyone will probably be lvl 3 Around the first. I will allow you to HOLD that level up until after Xanthar's Guide to Everything comes out, and due to the Holiday lets say you will have to the 1st of DEC to decide. Also remember this is the last chance for any changes - stat, skill, or other before you will not be allowed to switch things.

So expect NOV to be a little RP heavy as we discuss your characters and get them settled in, both in game and out. And get them pointed in the direction of the moathouse.

Shayuri

First Post
IG, I been getting the lag too. Only worse, more than half the time I haven't been able to get into the site at all. Database error after database error. Finally seems to be clearing up though!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yeah I got a bunch of errors a couple of days ago, but it all seems to be clearing up a bit now. Still a little slow, but nowhere near as bad as it was, and definitely still usable without wanting to shoot myself. Maybe they were just working on it to fix it?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I didn't notice the lag nor errors. But I strongly suggest you take your RG characters and save them as text locally on your computer. And DM to save the threads.

After two crashes, you cannot be careful enough.

Remove ads