Does England have strange bugs that leave necrotized wounds?

Janx

Hero
Yes. It is called fish n' chips.

So, taking you at face value that you are indeed the president of England and can speak for all of England*, everybody has fish and chips for dinner.

About when do they do that? Relative to the mythical Tea Time at 4. Doesn't that ruin their appetite for fish-n-chips?

These are important questions that will solve the mystery of the strange bug bite, I'm sure of it.

*falsely pretending to be the president of England is probably a crime. Also, it would seem to intefere with my plan to install Morrus as president of England. He seems to know a lot about what they prefer for dinner or tea and would preside over them wisely.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
So, taking you at face value that you are indeed the president of England and can speak for all of England*, everybody has fish and chips for dinner.

About when do they do that? Relative to the mythical Tea Time at 4. Doesn't that ruin their appetite for fish-n-chips?

These are important questions that will solve the mystery of the strange bug bite, I'm sure of it.

*falsely pretending to be the president of England is probably a crime. Also, it would seem to intefere with my plan to install Morrus as president of England. He seems to know a lot about what they prefer for dinner or tea and would preside over them wisely.
England doesn't have a president. They have an God Emperor. Everyone knows this, whether you are part of the Fellowship of Wealth or are part of the Treasonous States of America.

Janx

Hero
England doesn't have a president. They have an God Emperor. Everyone knows this, whether you are part of the Fellowship of Wealth or are part of the Treasonous States of America.

That is largely the point of installing Morrus as president of England. It is something the nation clearly lacks.

Then and only then can we get an answer that truly represents the people of England on whether Morrus takes tea at 4pm.

I know he says he doesn't, but he also can't speak for the rest of England. Once he is president of England, he will be able to say that everybody in England says that Morrus doesn't take tea at 4pm.

That will rule him out as a suspect for the bite on my friend's leg.

After that, we'll need to take a look at this kramodlog character. Something's fishy. And it might be that plate of fish-n-chips he's holding.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Now sir, you must realise everything in England depends entirely upon ones station in life relative to her Majesty.

For those of a higher class Tea is a light meal taken between Luncheon and Dinner, with Dinner being served in the evening typically after 7. Dinner may be followed by or even replaced by an informal supper. Our tea will typically consist of scones, victoria cake and tea sandwhiches, we do not eat fish and chips!

Now among those who serve, Dinner is typically taken at midday and their tea at 5 or 6 (presumably so they are ready to bring Dinner for their betters), it is they who may be found eating fish and chips for their meal.

As to Presidency for Morrus, I would be ameniable to the idea, provided that her Majesty allows it...

Staffan

Legend
I'll take that as expert testimony that there are no strange bugs in England :)

They are all normal and take their tea at 4pm.

Do English people really stop to have tea at 4pm?

I'm not English, but I've always heard it described as "Three O'clock Tea".

But then again, I wouldn't put it past a people who pronounce "Leicester" as "Lester" to take their Three O'Clock Tea at 4 pm.

Janx

Hero
I'm not English, but I've always heard it described as "Three O'clock Tea".

But then again, I wouldn't put it past a people who pronounce "Leicester" as "Lester" to take their Three O'Clock Tea at 4 pm.

We may never solve the mystery of English Tea Time or strange bug bites then, if we don't know the right time.

Maybe we just have to ask Morrus the right question. Since he does not take Tea, does he know anyone who does?

Also, it seems odd that Morrus is the only person we know is in England. While he claims there are 59,999,999 others, what if he's the only one and simply made a rounding error?

Remove ads