World of Low'verok

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming that some time will pass while Elexia is up stairs. this post is fore when Elexia can get to talk to the boys.

Elexia decends the stairs looking for her company. "Noddy, Gaoi, Rokelsh, Syrrian... May I speak with you all in my room?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Rokelsh - Kipp's pen scribbles furiously, taking in all you've said. When you've finished, he leans back, looking quite satisfied.*

"I thank you sir! I will be able to tell this grand tale to many fascinated younglings. Tell me your name, my friend, so that all will know your bravery and prowess!" Kipp waves his pink plumed pen around for emphasis.

*For everyone, after you've all finished your conversations with your various friends and aquaintences, you spot Elexia coming down the stairs. She calls for you to come up."*

[OOC: Jemal - go ahead and stat the Bedirps, I'd like to see them. Also, everyone, I'm going to England from today, the 5th, through the 21st. My posting will be more sporadic, but I'll be back in form on the 23rd on the latest. I hope to get in several posts during vacation.

For the game, Elexia, you can go ahead and do what you were doing to do with telling your party what Hisk said. You guys can discuss it, or whatever you wish. If you guys want baths tonight, just ask at the bar for towels and soap. The bathhouse has several metal tubs that one can fill with a pump. The mineral tang of the water reveals it is from a hot underground spring, something Raff will proudly tell you.

For tomorrow (if no one goes out again tonight), breakfast is porriage with honey, nuts, and fruit (gooseberries), along with fresh blueberries, hot baked bread and butter, and milk.

Just as a reminder, you guys still have to check in with the Healer's Guild at some point. Hopefully, since you made good time traveling, you should have one day to kill before you have to get to work. Gaoi - the Elemental Guild is right next to the Healer's Guild, the sign stamped with the characteristic four symbols of the elements (earth, air, fire, and water).

Rokelsh - if you're out and about tomorrow morning, you'll probably pass the temple district. On the steps of the tiny temple to Alnaria, you'll see Kipp teaching the children. He may spot you, and if he does, he waves.

Damien - If you go into the temple district, you will find a small, plesantly appointed temple to Pelor. However, it's right next to a slightly larger joint temple to Talona and Beshaba, which is disconcerting. Talona is the goddess of poison and disease, and Beshaba is the goddess of bad luck. Both are prayed too more often to avert their speciality than to invoke it; at least in public. Probably more than one prayer has gone up to invoke them against one's enemies. In this town at the edge of a swamp, they're fairly common goddesses, though still somewhat feared.

Noddy - Baron Kilsroff offers you the same terms as Gaoi. He tells you his little girl would love your acrobatic and juggling act. The party should take no more than two hours, if that, and dinner would be included.

Syrrian - Yasmira mentions that she's going to do some weapons practice in the early morning in the training yards at Kord's temple. She says you'd be welcome to come.]

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi nods to Maven. "I'll meet you in the morning and when can go then?"

As Elixia comes down the stairs he stands and bows formally. "Until tomorrow morning, me lady!"

He then heads up with Elixia and the others.

Starman

Adventurer
Ray Silver said:
Syrrian - Yasmira mentions that she's going to do some weapons practice in the early morning in the training yards at Kord's temple. She says you'd be welcome to come.

"I will most certainly be there," Syrrian says. "Now, I believe, I must be going. Until tomorrow." He smiles and stands up, heading for the stairs.

"Is everything all right?" he asks Elexia.

outlands

First Post
--OOC -- bouncing about in the time-stream for replies here--

Noddy is quite pleased to agree to the gentleman's invitation to perform. The knives and darts will, of course, stay locked up for the party - just simple music, juggling, tumbling, and sleight-of-hand for the kiddies! (Sure, they'd love a knife-throwing display, but would the *parents*?)

Noddy grimaces towards the stairs as he speaks with his "informant." "Oh, aye. I've nae doubt then that we'll be about a trip into the muck on his account. She's kindly-hearted and, well, some hasta save her from hersel' y'ken. Still and all, sounds like he's in wi' a rough crowd - and a back warned is a back protected. I thankee much for that! Pelo!" He catches the lad's attention. "'Ere, now. This fine gent has done me a favor tonight - I'll be gettin his meal and another drink. And make sure ye brings him plenty o' it!" He turns back to his companion. "Oi - I see me stray-gatherin friend is calling us - musta learned sommat from our scaly-man. Fair eno' if we do end up in the swamps, I'll be wantin' tae let ye know when we've swum oursel's out. How would I be findin ye again?"

Noddy relays the hunter's story to the others upon the gathering of the "war-council." Forewarned is forearmed - and with an opponent who can play the invisibility game, any edge we can get is a good thing...

Starman

Adventurer
Argent said:
Elexia looks at Syrrian and says "With myself yes. With Hisk things are a bit more... Complicated." She returns to her room and waits for the others.

"Well, let us delay no longer," he says as he bounds up the steps and into Elexia's room.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
outlands said:
Noddy grimaces towards the stairs as he speaks with his "informant." "Oh, aye. I've nae doubt then that we'll be about a trip into the muck on his account. She's kindly-hearted and, well, some hasta save her from hersel' y'ken. Still and all, sounds like he's in wi' a rough crowd - and a back warned is a back protected. I thankee much for that! Pelo!" He catches the lad's attention. "'Ere, now. This fine gent has done me a favor tonight - I'll be gettin his meal and another drink. And make sure ye brings him plenty o' it!" He turns back to his companion. "Oi - I see me stray-gatherin friend is calling us - musta learned sommat from our scaly-man. Fair eno' if we do end up in the swamps, I'll be wantin' tae let ye know when we've swum oursel's out. How would I be findin ye again?"
"I'm known as Jakka Crow around here. You can leave word here with Raff if you want, or at the Healer's Guild, I work for them a bit," the hunter says. He's quite appreciative as having his food and drink paid for. Crow seems an appropriate name for him, as his hair is as black as a crow's wing.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Damien offers Jallon a drink on occasion during the conversation.

When Elexia calls "Thank you for the information, Jallon. It was a pleasant talk. But it seems my friends want to talk in private now, so I better see what they're up to. Perhaps I see you again when we visit the healer's guild?"

Remove ads