World of Low'verok

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Abdul and the Bedine riders look at one another and then at the retreating party with utter astonishment. A murmur of conversation wells up behind the group as they begin to walk. Pottofer turns and looks at the others that have followed him, tears in his eyes and sorrow in his face.

"Ah... Ah can't ask ye t' come wit me on this, but I can't say I won't enjoy th' company," he says finally, a tiny hint of a tremulous smile on his face.

The Bedine finally finish talking, and they urge their horses up to the group. "You embark upon purest madness in this quest!" Abdul says with astonishment. "I understand the desire to find your friend, but you are not at all prepared for what you will face. Can you even make it down the cliff? Have you enough rope for even that? As much as a fool's errand as this is, I would hate to see you dashed to bits at the foot of the cliff for lack of something as simple as rope!"

OOC - You recall the cliff is about 200' straight down.

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi Gustwig : Air Genasi Wizard 3

"It is true. My companions will need rope to climb down. However, I can make it down without the need for rope. I can merely float down. An ability from my heritage."

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Draxiksus male Lizardfolk Ranger lvl2

Being a little turned around in this new land, Drax is not quite sure of the directions. He takes some time to become familiar with the direction of the sun and any daytime stars, as well as the direction of the town mentioned by the Bedine.

Can you bring rope for usss? I have sssome coin to pay. You would be much fassster on horssseback than having usss return with you.

Remove ads