D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia stared down her flute-blowing competitor with narrowed green eyes, challenging, daring. But then she shifted tactics a bit, backing up slightly and canting a hand on her hip in an alluring pose, giving him a bow.

“You are very good, master flautist,” Risia said. “Shall we have a drink?” she offered, motioning the bartender to pour two shots of fine dwarven whiskey. Let’s see if he could hold his liquor.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia arched an eyebrow. “Is that so?” she asked. “I’m pretty sure dwarven ale is strong enough to kill most anything that might harm you,” she told him with a smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. This man was a jackass, through and through. “So what are you doing in such an establishment, then, a fine gentleman like yourself?” She held her hand out. “Risia,” she introduced. “Risia Kalvesim. Some call me the Snow Singer.”

“Winter Witch!” someone in the crowd yelled out.

Risia just smiled. It was nice to have a reputaion.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald reluctantly extended his hand and retracted it so fast if you blinked you missed it, he had read something about being a good sport somewhere."I don't think ale can kill the filth in this place." Harald quickly cleans his hand with magic before introducing himself "Harald, of the Aldar family, no need to bow. I am here looking for heroes to write the next epic about. Know any?" Harald couldn't help but smile she was attractive, for a strumpet and had some talent.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Aldar family? I don’t think I know them,” Risia said. “And I wasn’t planning to bow,” she added, arching an eyebrow. “If you’re not going to drink them then…” She grabbed up the two shots of dwarven whiskey and tossed them back, one after the other. They burned going down, and she just kept from gasping at the shock, but she smiled at him as she stacked the empties upside down on the bar.

“If you’re looking for heroes, take your pick,” Risia told Harald, gesturing to the commoners around them. “Each and every one of them is a hero in their own way. Talk to them, and you will find a story.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald face becomes of mixture of shock, indignation and that look women get just before they swoon, he assumes the woman before him was from some outer plane would explain her ignorance and her looks.

"Why yes I'm sure that farmer over there has a amazing story, somehow I doubt it will be sung about in taverns. What I need are real heroes that fight dragons and such."

Harald did consider asking this Risia about her self he was sure that was how conversation worked but he thought she would be a bit of a bore and gaming asleep on this place would never do.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Oh, those stories about dragons are fun and all, but the real stories are those of our lives, our loves and losses. That farmer?” She indicated the one Harald had pointed at. “Let’s ask him about his story!”

And then she wove her way sinuously through the tables, a little sway to her hips as she glanced back at Harald over her shoulder, before she stopped at the table. She waved for an ale from the bartender and set it down in front of the farmer.

“So let’s here your story, Goodman Farmer,” Risia prompted. “Tell me a tale for a new song.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald looks utterly bemused she was clearly insane. Could she not see the dust and was that a blood stain on the table. Harald couldn't take much more of this.

Leif

Adventurer
Temple of Oghma

To Fiftheach, Bernard says, "Then you need to see either the High Priest or the Mayor of Stone Mill. Or, better yet, both of them. The High Priest is likely at home, and the Mayor, well, I'd start looking at the Town Hall."

Last edited:

Remove ads