D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

"Alrighty Lad! Lead the way then.

Lad? She thinks. Must be a dwarf thing. As they are walking, she does realize she doesn't really exude femininity. Maybe if I added a sash to the robe, to match my sandals, it could show off my figure better. Hmm.

Lailieri leads them to town hall and enters the building. Looking for someone official she asks, "I hear the mayor is looking for help. Is this true?"

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia grinned superiorly. Well, she’d gotten the competition out of her tavern.

“You could certainly try to beat me,” she said gleefully, tucking her violin back in her case and grabbing her things to follow after the snooty nobleman.

They ended up not at the temple, but at the town hall, just as some others were inquiring after the mayor and the help he needed.

“Hello,” Risia greeted. “I couldn’t help but overhear. Are you inquiring about rescuing the mayor’s wife from the vile bandits as well?” She extended her pale hand. “Risia Kalvesim,” she greeted. “They call me the Snow Singer. I and the gentleman with the ten foot pole up his trousers are interested as well.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald sighs, it looks as if that woman was going to be featuring in his epic ballad. At this point Harald wonders of he should maybe find another group or just write her in with a crooked nose and a big purple wart

Harald thinks about how family estate they would have to do."Greetings, I am Harald Aldar but you all ready knew that didn't you. No need to bow unless humbling yourself at my glory would make you feel worthy" atleast the town hall was somewhere Harald could be seen without suffering the indignation.

The robed, Elven woman turned at the approach of the nobleman and the Singer. Other than a small backpack, a staff, and her robe she carried nothing else with her. Her hair was still damp from her earlier bath.

"I was going to ask if you wrapped such a long pole around the waist a few times but I suppose the Singer meant it was planted in your backside." Lailieri said. "You may call me Lee. Oh, and this is Fiftheach." She added, indicating the dwarf.

Fiftheach snickered at the wat the conversatie was going. He turned toward Rista
"So that's what all this be about?
Figured it couldn't be something simple..."

He grumbly sighs to himself whilest rubbing his Thick forehead.
"Aye, I guess we be here for that aswell. Pleasure meeting ya, Both of ya."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Nice to meet you, Lee, Fiftheach. And no, not wrapped around his waist. Definitely backside. I haven’t discovered if he carries a dagger or a greatsword yet,” she said with a wink as they waited for their chance to see the mayor.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald looks around his person finding neither greatsword or a dagger. Greatswords where do big and cumbersome yet daggers to short, Harald preferred the elegance of a Rapier. Not only that brutes used Greatswords and thugs daggers Harald was a refined noble after all.

Leif

Adventurer
Town Hall -- Mayor of Stone Mill

A great shuffling of paper is heard, followed by the door at the back of the room opening and the Mayor, presumably, rushing in. He is a portly human wearing thick spectacles who has ink-stained hands. "Ahh, come to inquire about the ahh job, have you ahh? Ahh, let's see, ahh you'll all do nicely, I suppose, ahh, you don't ahh have any ahh trouble with all ahh working together ahh do you?"

Last edited:

Remove ads