New Justice League trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I've seen the trailers where all those elements save the poor plot development & bad pacing are on display. Does that count?
We'll see if the bad plotting & pacing is present come Nov.

So why bother watching it at all?
Theres enough material around these days that you never ever have to watch a DCE movie that you already know is bad.

Its going to be on free TV in a few months anyway...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I think he gets turned into a parademon.

yeah, if you take a close look you can see his teeth becoming fangs and his right eye is starting to glow red
which does make the red sky filter slightly more ominous since it may indicate that Stepenwolf is attempting to transform more humans before the JLA fights back

According to IMDB.Com

And how much of that assault will be in Part One, or Part Two.
Considering that before he left due to Family Synder already said that the first Justice League movie will be a standalone adventure and is NOT part one of a two-part story, and then there's the fact that the next DCEU movie is an Aquaman movie followed by Shazam.

EDIT: I just realized that fans now pour over trailers like folks who pour over the infamous Zapruder footage.

ccs

41st lv DM
Considering that before he left due to Family Synder already said that the first Justice League movie will be a standalone adventure and is NOT part one of a two-part story, and then there's the fact that the next DCEU movie is an Aquaman movie followed by Shazam.

That last bit I bolded doesn't mean anything. They could be origin stories like WW was. Or complete one-shots - "Hey, what was Aquaman doing 72 hours before he met Bruce Wayne? Or 5 days after his JL adventure? Well, here's your answer...."

ccs

41st lv DM
Hate-watching stuff isn't healthy, you know.

Hey, I left room to be wrong. And I hope I am. I WANT a good JL movie. The DCU is home to most of my favorite comic book characters.
It's just that I don't think Snyder does a very good job with them. He's got the action part down, he just needs help with the rest of the concept. He hasn't done a bad enough job yet (or is that enough bad jobs?) though for me to not go see JL.

ccs

41st lv DM
So why bother watching it at all?
Theres enough material around these days that you never ever have to watch a DCE movie that you already know is bad.

Its going to be on free TV in a few months anyway...

Hey, I left room to be wrong. And I hope I am. I WANT a good JL movie. The DCU is home to most of my favorite comic book characters.
It's just that I don't think Snyder does a very good job with them. He's got the action part down, he just needs help with the rest of the concept. He hasn't done a bad enough job yet (or is that enough bad jobs?) though for me to not go see JL.

Maybe JL will be my break point concerning Snyder version DCU. Maybe not. We'll know in a month.

Ryujin

Legend

Maybe JL will be my break point concerning Snyder version DCU. Maybe not. We'll know in a month.

They should have tapped Snyder for a JL Dark live action. I think he could pull off the tone for that. Grim-Dark doesn't work with characters like Superman.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases