Odd things about superheroes...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Daredevil listens in.........
Every boy has thought of X-ray vision..... some girls I bet also
Dream entering characters........it is only a dream afterall

Need it be said...... Purple Man

then theres that joke about the Invisible man...

Random image that is so wrong.

Johnny Storm eats bean burritos. They begin to process..... Flame on! Great Fireballs !!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to hell for that one....

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
How does Aquaman manage to breathe air or water and be fine in either for extended periods?

Lifeguards &c would find this ability to be very useful. (So would the swimmers they have to save from drowning.)
Pearl divers could extend their time underwater if they didn't have to worry about another breath.
Scuba gear manufacturers see a threat to their market.
Could somebody research an injection for this ability that lasts for say half a day?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How does Aquaman manage to breathe air or water and be fine in either for extended periods?

Lifeguards &c would find this ability to be very useful. (So would the swimmers they have to save from drowning.)
Pearl divers could extend their time underwater if they didn't have to worry about another breath.
Could somebody research an injection for this ability that lasts for say half a day?

That's just like asking "How does Superman manage to fly?" -- it's his superpower. Along with talking to fish.

MarkB

Legend

See, this is exactly the sort of thing that led the Atlanteans to stay hidden away from the surface world.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Better question: the Atlantean and other marine/amphibious humanoids of many comic book worlds live in fully immersed cities- not domed cities full of air. Given what we know of fish, what kind of plumbing systems do they have? By that, I mean lavatories.

IOW, do Atlanteans just pee & poop any old time?

How can Aquaman talk to whales, they are mammals..it makes no sense

[video=youtube;fMHG3gRZ2ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHG3gRZ2ik[/video]

MarkB

Legend
Better question: the Atlantean and other marine/amphibious humanoids of many comic book worlds live in fully immersed cities- not domed cities full of air. Given what we know of fish, what kind of plumbing systems do they have? By that, I mean lavatories.

IOW, do Atlanteans just pee & poop any old time?

Who do you think invented the three seashells?

Remove ads