• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

hero4hire

Explorer
I have a bunch of old RPGs on my shelf collecting dust. In particular, I have been wanting to GM some old superhero ones.

Some examples

Villains & Vigilantes 2.0

Classic Marvel Superheroes (Advanced FASERIP)

DC Heroes aka Blood of Heroes (MEGS version)

Golden Heroes aka Squadron UK

If there is enough interest in a particular system I can start to peg down the details.

So, any Old School Heroes?

Game is on DC/Blood of Heroes was chosen!

in Character Game Thread

Rogues Gallery

Last edited:

I think one game using the FASERIP system is enough for me. V&V is yet another random hero game and I'm not into the randomly generated super. DC heroes might be interesting but my friend owned a copy, I never did. And I never heard of Golden Heroes. I love superhero games. But old school adds no value for me.

hero4hire

Explorer
I think one game using the FASERIP system is enough for me. V&V is yet another random hero game and I'm not into the randomly generated super. DC heroes might be interesting but my friend owned a copy, I never did. And I never heard of Golden Heroes. I love superhero games. But old school adds no value for me.

So would that be tentative interest in DC?

I would need access to the rules. Other than remembering Superman's strength was 50. And that stats are exponential. I remember nothing about the system.

hero4hire

Explorer
Game came out pre-crisis. If there was a revision, I know nothing about it.
There are 3 editions of DC from Mayfair plus the Batman game which is a lite version(they also made Underground a non superhero game with a similar system). Then another company published the system under "Blood of Heroes" and came out with 2 editions, expanding the powers greatly...But with a really really bad gameworld.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Remove ads