For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Zildrax

First Post
I'm not sure I'll be up for it tonight, I feel really crappy/exhausted. However, I'll drop by in a bit and let you all know, or post here.

Ezieer

First Post
Zildrax said:
I'm not sure I'll be up for it tonight, I feel really crappy/exhausted. However, I'll drop by in a bit and let you all know, or post here.

The sick daughter :( , tired wife :confused: and crazy eldest demon :] won't mind my attentions.

Zildrax

First Post
While I'm awake, that's about all I am...I'm pretty out of it guys and don't think I'll be able to contribute much, if anything. Really sorry, heh. And hopefully things will be better next week.

firehorse

First Post
I know, I know, I'm later than I thought. Plus it looks like we've got a couple of players that won't be up to much tonight. I'm going to open a server for a while so our new player can check things out and anyone can at least chat.

firehorse

First Post
Something I think I mentioned before summer started that I just got reminded of when I look at this semester's class schedule. I have class Monday nights...

Looks like we've got a couple of options:

1) We find another night to game and I continue to DM. Tuesday nights would be perfect. Sundays okay, but not preferred.

2) We leave it on Monday nights and I turn the DM crown over to another and bow out gracefully until December.

Post your votes now...

Memnus

First Post
Er. I guess I could do Tuesdays. Mondays were working so well, though... And the original reason I requested the move away from Sundays is back again this year, so that'd be out for me.

I certainly can't take up the DM hat this semester, I'm afraid, and spring is just going to be sheer chaos.

firehorse

First Post
So far, Tuesdays look to be it. I'm going to ask we start this week. My wife informed me that I have a birthday party of a friend to go to tonight, so I'll be on for a little bit just to finalize the new gaming day thing, but then I've got to go. Damn RL....

Remove ads