For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
EDIT: It might be better to start from the beginning, not at level 3...
Ok, I will try to read through the AP. For now, it looks like there is an option to skip the first arc, so tentatively the character creation rules are level 3 with normal starting wealth (2700 gp; spent however you want) and 32 point buy. I'll either do 3/4 or max hit points, for now assume 3/4. Or you can roll, if you really want to...
[sblock]What 3/4 means:
The first HD is maxed, after that, you can either roll (rerolling 1's) or take 3/4 the max result, as shown below (you also add your Con modifier at each level up):
∙d4: 3 hp each level
∙d6: 4 hp on even levels, 5 hp on odd levels
∙d8: 6 hp each level
∙d10: 7 hp on even levels, 8 hp on odd levels
∙d12: 9 hp each level
"Level" referring to class level, not character level.[/sblock]

I am banning Savage Species and C. Psionic entirely for being broken and horrible, respectively. Incarnum and Tome of Magic, except for the Binder class/rules/etc..., are banned because I don't know those subsystems. Setting specific books are generally banned because it's not that setting, but I'm willing to allow something from them if requested. I'll allow most stuff from most hardcover WotC 3.5 books. I do ban or nerf some things, usually really powerful caster options like Persistent Spell, night sticks, Abrupt Jaunt, etc..., sorry if I'm being vague, but there's a LOT of 3E material out there, and even houseruling one tenth of 1% of it would take many paragraphs to detail.
Just clear things with me.

For races, try to stick to ones without a level adjustment, the only one I'm going to outright ban is Warforged. Feel free to ignore the favored class / multiclassing penalty rules.

Please feel free to use any of these classes I have worked on, if you'd like. I'm actually hoping to see some of them get used...
Capoeirista (Battle Dancer) (Unarmed front liner/buffer, has Monk, Bard, and Rogue elements)
Ninja of the Sublime Way (Uses Tome of Battle, sort of a Rogue/Swordsage hybrid)
Soulknife fix (Just... a lot better than in XPH)
Warmage (much more flexible use of metamagic and energy subbing, more control abilities)

Sorry it's all scattered across the internet like that.

Last edited:

Jaedlyn

First Post
Hey DW, even if you restart I don't think I'll be coming back at this point, I very much enjoyed having you as a DM the past few years though!

Remove ads