For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Dragonwriter

First Post
I seem to recall the list I marked as approved did not include the Giant Squid, Locathah, Sahuagin, Dire Shark, or Sea Hag. They struck me as unlikely for Kiri to have encountered, and studying is not a good avenue to Polymorph forms, in my view.
Kapoacinth is available, though.

And a repost to what I said in-session last night: No game next week (Aug 26). I don't yet know about the following week, but I will update when I find out.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Alright, I thought that was the list you gave me, but that's fine. I've started updating (specifically, I noticed since leveling up she could take 1 age older for each dragon) and adding forms for Kiri, and I noticed I never actually filled in her equipment list. I started to, but the table isn't nearly long enough. How do I add more rows to it?

One quirk for the aquatic forms... unless the form is also amphibious, you're...gonna have to spend your time in the water once I change you. Due to no longer being able to breathe air for more than 2x Con score before you have to make checks against suffocation. Thought that might be good to know...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Expand the node with the + sign, do the same to General, and again for Funds/Equipment. Then right-click equipment and select Design. It'll bring up all the options. If you are running into a huge list, you could consider Cloning Equipment and changing its specific contents, like making one On-Person and the other(s) for storage containers.

Unfortunately, I have discovered that next Monday must be canceled, too. So no game tonight and no game next week. Sorry folks. :(

Dragonwriter

First Post
Not for maintaining a schedule. And I have discovered I have another shift next Monday night. It seems to be getting harder and harder to run the game with this bouncing around.

I don't want to keep everyone hanging thanks to my ever-changing work, and a once-a-month game really isn't good for the pacing or remembering what was going on. I'm currently considering alternative options for continuing the game (such as Play-by-Post) or possibly just wrapping it up.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Perhaps. I like running combats, but I don't have a plot or campaign idea, and mapping dungeons is tough for me, too. I guess if I had an adventure path to use, it could be possible. I much prefer to play, though...

Dragonwriter

First Post
Rats, I thought I had posted. I'm working tomorrow night and next Monday afternoon. Next week, I get off at 6 PM, though, and will hopefully have the energy to run the game. If nothing else, we might all be able to discuss the game's future a little. From my point of view, I see a handful of options: Play-by-Post, pass the DM hat (and I will provide all my notes and ideas), leave as-is and hope for free Mondays, or end the game (or at least my DMing arc of it). In the case of the last option, I would write up finale events in a narrative form and either post it here or distribute it in an OpenRPG meet.

Remove ads