For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

DroidDr

First Post
Should be fun!

As for the campaign, Valimir could do
- contact either the ruling party, other houses in his country about our dire circumstances and see what support he can get for the party.
- he could infiltrate some groups in Ulruz and see if he could gather info on our arch enemy, discover what he is up to or maybe his id.

otherwise priority should be finding the dwarven fortress I think.

See you all then.

firehorse

First Post
Due to unforeseen family circumstances, I am stuck out of town. I still have computer access and OpenRPG available, but I have none of my books, or recent files, nodes, or notes.

I would still like to run something tomorrow night, as we have the two-week break after it, but I really can't advance FMTG without all that info... So I figure I'll probably do what I have in the past and run a semi-arena set for any of you who want it, pitting you against some nasty monsters. It will have no bearing on the actual game, but it's at least something to do. And everyone will still get participation XP.

Sorry about the rather short notice. :(

Caca pasa dude.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I am having some significant computer problems. Possibility of no game tonight. If I don't post again today, assume there will be no game tonight; we will resume next week.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I am having some significant computer problems. Possibility of no game tonight. If I don't post again today, assume there will be no game tonight; we will resume next week.

I am still fighting with my computer, and I am sure I won't be done in a reasonable time for the game. I am, in fact, posting this from a family member's computer that I cannot tie up for the evening. So, sorry, but no game tonight.

firehorse

First Post
Sorry, got caught up doing Memorial Day things and didn't see the post in time. Computer is miles away and Traipse/OpenRPG are yet to make an iPad app. Next week?

Remove ads