Short Character Sheets?

Alchemist

First Post
Does anybody out there have a half-page character sheet (approximatly 5x7 size) made up? I'm looking for something along the lines of the game mechanics 3x5 cards, but bigger and more detailed, but not as detailed as a full blown double sided full sheet. My SO needs a sheet for her animal companion and it needs to be more detailed than the ones the game mechanics put out. Any help or direction is appreciated.

Nifelhein

First Post
Alchemist said:
Does anybody out there have a half-page character sheet (approximatly 5x7 size) made up? I'm looking for something along the lines of the game mechanics 3x5 cards, but bigger and more detailed, but not as detailed as a full blown double sided full sheet. My SO needs a sheet for her animal companion and it needs to be more detailed than the ones the game mechanics put out. Any help or direction is appreciated.

I usually print all sheets on 2 pages on a sheet of paper that could help with the animal companion too but i will take a look at my sheets and point you to it (I have a big database her, might take sometime...)

Found it! I know that the author I Lanthanm but not sure where I got it from (I believe he lurks on these boards...), the sheet is one page (print two on one) and is D&D 3rd Edition (not revised).

Attachments

• DD3_Lathanm_Familiar_Sheet.pdf
    128.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
If you have MS Word or Excel, you can take a full blow sheet and reduce it during printing using the 'Pages per Sheet' option in the Print Properites. This might work better for you.

Nifelhein

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
If you have MS Word or Excel, you can take a full blow sheet and reduce it during printing using the 'Pages per Sheet' option in the Print Properites. This might work better for you.

That is exactly what i meant... Thaks for not being as confuse as I am...

AH, your pritner may give you that option on its properties too!

Remove ads