Exalted

Welverin

First Post
Apok said:
As far as charms go, you'll really need the book for this. All Solar Exalts start play with 10 Charms, but there are plenty to pick from. Go to White-Wolf's website and you can download the Solar "charm cards" in pdf format.

Which can be found here.

The Quick Start PDF would also be a good download for the Anima effects and other general information.

The Sidereal fatsplat is only a month away... yay! :D

Did you see the description for Prismatic Order of Creation?

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Welverin said:
Definitely worth the money.

Who have you seen condemning it?

not here, but I've talked with people who hated it, or it's SOMEWHAT anime-ish art. Not as much as people seem to like it.

But there's a lot of books, and that's a chunk of money/time to involve in learning it.

Welverin

First Post
MrFilthyIke said:
not here, but I've talked with people who hated it, or it's SOMEWHAT anime-ish art. Not as much as people seem to like it.

What other games do they like?

But there's a lot of books, and that's a chunk of money/time to involve in learning it.

You really can get by with nly the core book. Though the Book of 3 Circles and Scavenger Sons seem to be popular suggestions as well (from what I've seen), and maybe throw the St book in there as well.

A friend of mine ran a game for a year or more and the only books he has are the core book, tBo3C, STG, and The Dragon-blooded.

Remove ads