Alchemist Class - EN World - A Touch of Class

dgaskell007

First Post
Robus,

Thanks for your ideas.

I have managed to download the original Alchemist Class from EN5ider and this details the number on cantrips known (initially 3, 4 at 10th level and 5 at 20th level) as well as the list of cantrips available:

acid splash
light
produce flame
resistance
shocking grasp
true strike

I have used this to help create my Alchemist character.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I've had a look at it and whilst the Alchemist does get some basic attack at level 1 (basic bomb) it does seem like they should get some cantrips too (and the doc does reference it whilst missing the details).

Here's my stab at it (following patterns for other spellcasting classes):

Available cantrips:

It's not a huge list but I wanted to keep it within the realm of believability for an Alchemist. The docs suggest that Resistance would be one but that seems a stretch?

Thoughts?

Mending and prestidigitation immediately come to mind.

Yes I like your list robous, though I agree with Eubani that Mending should be on the list. That's a lot of beakers and similar containers you're going to bust while experimenting :)

I disagree [MENTION=6937314]dgaskell007[/MENTION] that resistance and true strike would be on the list. Those don't seem to match the theme very well.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Yes I like your list robous, though I agree with Eubani that Mending should be on the list. That's a lot of beakers and similar containers you're going to bust while experimenting :)

I disagree [MENTION=6937314]dgaskell007[/MENTION] that resistance and true strike would be on the list. Those don't seem to match the theme very well.

Agreed on mending, an alchemist would be able to make glues and solvents

Remove ads