Neverwinter Nights Community D&D Online Game Servers

Lord Irongron

First Post
Hi everyone, I'm the owner/admin of the leading Neverwinter Nights 'Arelith' server.

As some of you might be aware an Enhanced Edition of this game was released earlier in the year, and with it many community servers like my own migrated to the new game.

My own background is in traditional P&P D&D, and NWN remains a great alternative for those that can't get around a table due it's 'DM Client' whereby DMs can manage adventures for players online, possessing NPCs, creating events, and essentially driving the narrative of the quest.

I'm not just here to plug my own server, but the entire community. These are all volunteer-based, non-commercial games run by D&D enthusiasts, and they range in setting from the traditional Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft and Greyhawk to a multitude of homebrew settings.

My own server, Arelith has a great many players online at any one time, and given its popularity featured in quite a few articles at the time of the release of the Enhanced Edition, such as this excellent one from Vice Waypoint, which likely explains the enduring appeal of the game far better than I can. And you can find our own server at arelith.com

As I said though, there are many others out there besides ourselves and I feel that while the game itself is promoted it is often focused on the online gaming community, rather than the tradition Pen & Paper D&D community where its heart truly belongs.

If you're so inclined come try us out, and know that we're always on the look out for new experienced DMs to join the staff.

Remove ads