"Email verification"

Dreymor

Villager
Having an issue with the email verifucation system... set up an account the other night, through the app on an android phone... got the 'follow this link' email. Tried following the link, and it opens the app, telling me that my account is awaiting email verification, and I get a bubble saying something about a network error. (Don't remember it specifically, bit something about user info).
So this morning I got another email, tried the link again, same issue.
Not really sure what to try.
Thanks

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The app? That's Tapatalk, a third party app. (The EN World branded one is too -- I just pay them $10 a month to put my logo on a Tapatalk).

What is the link? Where's it trying to take you to? Might be able to do it manually for you.

Dreymor

Villager
The app? That's Tapatalk, a third party app. (The EN World branded one is too -- I just pay them $10 a month to put my logo on a Tapatalk).

What is the link? Where's it trying to take you to? Might be able to do it manually for you.
Ok, thought it looked alot like tapatalk. Tried copying and pasting the link into chrome, and it took that way. Must be glitching through the app for some reason. All good now it seems. Thanks!

Remove ads