It's that time of year again! Nominate Your Most Anticipated Games of 2019
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

It's that time of year again! Nominate your Most Anticipated Games of 2019

Towards the end of every year, we all vote on the ten most anticipated tabletop RPGs for the following year. It's been a tradition for a few years now. Here's last year's 10 most anticipated games, the winner being Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition. Previous winners include 13th Age (2013), Star Wars Force & Destiny (2015), Rifts for Savage Worlds (2016), and Trudvang Chronicles (2017).
    And we're doing it all again this year! Here's how it works:

We start with a nomination stage. That's this thread. You may nominate any standalone tabletop RPG due to be released to the general public in 2019. All nominated games will appear on the final ballot. A few rules:

1. It must be a standalone tabletop RPG, NOT a supplement, setting, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory.
    2. It must be due out to the general public in 2019.
    3. It must be nominated by at least one person in this thread. Simply post the name of the game and the name of the publisher below to nominate it.

Nominations will remain open for two weeks, until November 15th. Voting will take place at the end of the month.

Name:  vtm.png
Views: 19258
Size:  549.6 KB

Last year's winner was Vampire The Masquerade 5th Edition (pictured above). You can see last year's top 10 here. The previous year it was Trudvang Chronicles. Sometimes products make it into the list in more than one year; what can I say? Product schedules slip!

# 2013 2015 2016 2017 2018
    1 13th Age Star Wars Force & Destiny Rifts for Savage Worlds Trudvang Chronicles Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition
    2 Numenera Deluxe Exalted 3rd Edition Mutant Crawl Classics Tales from the Loop Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition
    3 Star Wars Edge of the Empire Unified Rolemaster 7th Sea 2nd Edition Kult: Divinity Lost Kult: Divinity Lost
    4 Shadowrun 5th Edition Conan Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of Conan Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of Star Trek Adventures Forbidden Lands: Retro Open-World Survival Fantasy RPG
    5 Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls DCC Lankhmar Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of RuneQuest: Role-playing in Glorantha
    6 Firefly Barbarians of Lemuria: Mythic Edition RuneQuest 4 Starfinder The Witcher Roleplaying Game
    7 Fate Core Feng Shui 2 Torg: Eternity The Witcher Roleplaying Game Warhammer 40,000 Wrath & Glory
    8 Hillfolk Fantasy AGE Blue Rose AGE Coriolis The Expanse
    9 Torchbearer Paranoia Paranoia Delta Green Roleplaying Game Legend of the Five Rings 5th Edition
    10 - Shadows of the Demon Lord Delta Green Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2E Numenera 2: Discovery & Destiny
    Attached Files Attached Files  
    Last edited by Morrus; Saturday, 3rd November, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Pathfinder 2nd Edition. Paizo Publishing.

D&D 5e.

I know it doesn’t follow the rules of the thread but... I’m a rebel man.

Savage Worlds Adventure Edition
    XP WisdomOfWombats gave XP for this post

Fading Suns 4ed. Ulisses.

EDIT: Thanks Dalisprime for correcting the publisher.
    Last edited by doctheweasel; Thursday, 1st November, 2018 at 10:39 PM.

My top two were already mentioned - Fading Suns and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - but I’ll add:

Lyonesse
    (A stand-alone ROG based on Mythras, in the setting of Jack Vance’s mythic fantasy series)

Over the Edge 3rd edition

Nights Black Agents: Solo Ops

Changeling the Lost 2nd edition

The Chronicles of Future Earth

Zombicide Role-Playing Game 0- cmon
    Dune RPG - Modiphius / galeforce 9
    John Carter of Mars - Modiphius
    Things from the Flood - Free League Publishing

double post

Quote Originally Posted by doctheweasel View Post
    Fading Suns 4ed. Modiphius.
    Ulisses is doing Fading Suns, not Modiphius. That said I'll nominate Fading Suns (Ulisses) and Trinity Continuum (Onyx Path).

I would like to put The Expanse back on the list since it was not released in 2018. The Kickstarter finished in August and they list an expected delivery of January 2019. As we all know, Kickstarters often face unexpected delays so I think it is safe to put this one back on the list.

Quick Reply Quick Reply