Spells
Balance
Alignment
Feats
Prestige classes
Monsters
Magic
Other

I was hoping for a slightly more flexible class system that does away with all these alignment requirements that are still holding over from 1E. A Paladin that can choose any alignment. A greater emphasis on feats for character customization and the removal of PrCs. A system which can be run with no alignment restrictions similar to D20 Modern.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Valiantheart said:
In terms of any of the following:

Other

I envision a long enough time passing before it's release that discussion of it now would be unproductive. There ought to be enough time such that opinions will change, and enough new ideas will arise that what we say now will be meaningless :)

Last edited:

Valiantheart

First Post
Umbran said:
I envision a long enough time passing before it's release that discussion of it now would be unproductive. There ought to be enough time such that opinions will change, and enough new ideas will arise that what we say now will be meaningless :)

Right but im bored and there is nothing on TV. :(

Loki3

First Post
I think we will see 4.0 within 18 months.

I dont see too large of a revision though, I think it will just be 3.5 with a little frosting on it. I also dont think they will call it 4.0

Probually call it something like AD&D Ultimate Revision or some corny crap like that.

Halivar

First Post
Move core classes to expensive supplemental books, more dependence on mini's, split that DMG into a bunch of $30 books and provide a series of nonsensical updates that make us long for the good old days of 3.5.

So, anybody still running 3.0 games out there? Anyone?

Remove ads