D&D 3E/3.5 Helping Boz with CC 3.5: Converting Dragons.

Krishnath

First Post
Aries_Omega said:
Has anyone done the ferrous metal dragons like the Iron dragon for example? I mean I like the good (metallic), the evil (chromatic) and the neutral (crystal) but the unusual ones like the Iron, Cobolt and so forth I think are neat....especially the Iron.

Aries
Supply me with their 2E stats and I will consider converting them (As I do not posses those stats at this time). I Would prefer the stats in either image form (gif, jpg, or png preferred, but any type of image would do. ACDSee is good.), or in rtf text or doc form, preferebly with an image of the dragon in question as well as I then have a visual aid to help in the conversion. You could attach the files here, or send them to my email at:

krishnath at yahoo dot com

-

Knigth Otu: Thats two votes for the electrum.

I'll let the vote run to monday. Anyone else?

Krishnath

First Post
Then it is settled then, it will be the electrum. First things first however.

The electrum dragon only had one breathweapon in 2E, a cone of confusion gas. To make it more in line with the other metallic dragons in 3,5 I suggest we add an energy based breathweapon as well. Any suggestions? The choice will affect its immunities and resistances.

oracle of truth

First Post
Well since electrum is an alloy of gold and silver I would have suggested to mix the breath weapons as well but that's difficult with fire and cold...

Krishnath

First Post
oracle of truth said:
Well since electrum is an alloy of gold and silver I would have suggested to mix the breath weapons as well but that's difficult with fire and cold...

Ah, yes, but the electrum dragon in itself is not a crossbreed of the gold and silver, but rather a true species, much like the brass and bronze dragons.

(brass and bronze also being alloy metals)

Krishnath

First Post
Anyone? Anyone at all?

Maybe it would help if I told where it lives? The original 2E description of the electrum dragon said it lives in mountains and barrens. I had no idea what a barren was, so I googled for images, and from what I could tell it was pretty much the terrain that covers most of new jersey. Forested marsh, thus I gave it the following environment entry:

Temperate Marsh and Mountains.

This of course rules a fire breathweapon right out, probably cold as well. So any suggestions?

Krishnath

First Post
As I said, I image-googled the word, and all the results where from the New Jersey Pine Barrens...

Acid sounds good, anyone else care to make a suggestion?

Remove ads