Updated Dungeon Index with Blurbs for DM searches

Emirikol

Adventurer
All: I've completed the DUNGEON index for issues 50+ What's new? The BLURBS are on there!

Feedback is welcome and I hope this helps all you DM's out there!

Jay H

Attachments

• dungeon blurb index jh.doc
    154.5 KB · Views: 790

Emirikol

Adventurer
I just got a chance to use my own chart last night :) I was looking for a good 12th or so level adventure. It helped me sort through and find a couple. There arent' many though from about 50-85. That's a good 35 issues where the majority of adventures were for levels 1-3 or 5-7.

jh

Emirikol

Adventurer
Anybody know of any settings/products set in the middle-east (without Genies, but with a little of egypt?) I need some inspiration for one of the Dungeon adventures I'm going to be running.

Thanks in advance,

jh

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Anybody know of any settings/products set in the middle-east (without Genies, but with a little of egypt?)
Searching The Wyrm's Hoard for "desert" in the setting turns up "Touch of Chaos" from Grinning Goblin and "Lord of the Iron Fortress" from WOTC.

Searching for 'desert" in type of adventure turns up 6 different adventures from levels 3 to 10th.

You might try some other searches depending on what you're looking for.

Yokiboy

First Post
DMFTodd said:
Searching The Wyrm's Hoard for "desert" in the setting turns up "Touch of Chaos" from Grinning Goblin and "Lord of the Iron Fortress" from WOTC.

Searching for 'desert" in type of adventure turns up 6 different adventures from levels 3 to 10th.

You might try some other searches depending on what you're looking for.

Although I don't know how reliable the Wyrm's Hoard is as I got the same two adventures when searching for the setting "kalamar". :p

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Remove ads