Vale of Shadows II

rangerjohn

Explorer
This will be the new thread for the game.

Here are the last few posts from the old thread:
The faen glares at the champion of death, and grimaces. But a quick glance around shows him to be standing against far greater numbers. He growls something under his breath in a bizarre language, steps back, and darts into the crowd, his small size allowing him some leeway in moving quickly. The sprytes hover above you still, and the crowd has some what dispersed, but there are still a number of large brawls that seem unlikely to break up. Two of the sprytes have pulled small, glittering gemstones from their belt pouches, and have begun to chant and gesture with the staves. A few half-hearted rocks are thrown at them, but miss horribly.

You estimate that on a flat run, you could perhaps make it to the shelter of a nearby wooden building before the stated time runs out. Those are not your "encampments," but you would be out of the courtyard. There are several brawls between your party and the shelter, but there is a mostly clear path.

Sprytes might be small but magic is deadly. Rupert tries to get the wooden structures. He makes his way through the crowd BUMPing in a few other prisonners (punching with his bash enhanced fist if necessary).

OOC: Before the faen can fully retreat, Xen (hopefully) uses a AoO to cast contact on his enemy, so that he may use sense thoughts on him later. If the contact is successful, Xen sends the message "Death waits..."

Xen watches the retreating faen for a moment with a determinedly nasty look on his face and then slowly saunters off after Rupert.

Kyraelis is only too happy to retreat from any further potential combat and follows off in the direction led by Rupert. He then pauses mid-dash as a look of wonder crosses his face. Oh sweet revelation. Blessed be Hraluthi, Godling of fortuitous escape from Spryte guardians. My eternal thanks for exposing me to your divine presence.

Kyraelis then resumes his flight, praises to the newly discovered Godling flowing from his lips.

Thinking ~I don't know who's crazier the prisoners, the guards or my allies!~ Rowlth follows the group into the structure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases