[Green Ronin] Kenson, Schwalb Join Green Ronin Publishing Staff

Nikchick

Explorer
NEW DEVELOPERS AT GREEN RONIN
Kenson, Schwalb Join Green Ronin Staff

April 5, 2004—Seattle, WA: Green Ronin Publishing is proud to announce that two new staff members have joined its ranks. Steve Kenson has been hired as Mutants & Masterminds Line Developer and Robert J Schwalb has been hired as d20 Line Developer. Both have worked extensively with Green Ronin as freelance designers; Kenson on such projects as the Psychic's Handbook, Freedom City, and Mutants & Masterminds, and Schwalb on the Unholy Warriors Handbook, the Book of Fiends, and the upcoming Cavalier's Handbook.

"The time had come to add more design talent to the staff," said Green Ronin President Chris Pramas. "Steve and Rob are both proven designers and we'll be putting their expertise to good use."

"This move also frees up a lot of my time," adds Pramas, "so I can focus on running the business and take on a big game design project of my own."

Green Ronin has a full schedule of d20, Mutants & Masterminds, and other RPG material lined up for 2004. Both developers are already hard at work on new projects.

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl news... does that mean Steve might be moving to our neck of the woods? We will see him wandering around at Pike Place or over in West Seattle (where I live :))

Anyway great news... MORE M&M please ;)

Napftor

Explorer
Karl Green said:
Kewl news... does that mean Steve might be moving to our neck of the woods? We will see him wandering around at Pike Place or over in West Seattle (where I live :))

Seems unlikely that Steve and his partner would uproot from New Hampshire for something he does all the time anyway at home. I've got no insider knowledge--just my knee-jerk reaction.

Kenson

First Post
Although I find Seattle a pleasant place to visit (and plan to do so again), I have no plans to relocate any time soon. Along with Hal, I form part of Green Ronin's East-Coast contingent. :cool:

Ghostwind

First Post
Congrats, Steve. You've certainly carved out a niche there and deserve every kudos you get for your work with Green Ronin.

Razuur

First Post
Does this mean that Steve will be solely working on M&M stuff?

I hope not, because I love steves work in fantasy... the witches Handbook, Shaman's Handbook, and Psychics Handbook are some of my fav supplements.

OF course I love M&M too, so this is a good thing, but I wouldn't mind him sneaking the occassional handbook in there!

And BTW, congrats!

Razuur

Last edited:

Kenson

First Post
While M&M will take up the bulk of my time, there's always the possibility of fitting in the occasional fantasy product or something else, as time permits. When ideas for a new d20 fantasy product strike, I know just who to talk to! :cool:

Remove ads