Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

mythago

Hero
sooooo cute with the big sad eyes! MangaThulhu!

This isn't *quite* was I was hinting at with GM bribery, but they're very cool nonetheless. :)

Sialia

First Post
Li'l Nyarly

Raduin_Nimblegrund said:
You need some "embarassing photographs" collage or something... you know the ones. ;]

Thanks for the swell idea--hadn't considered the possibilities, previously.

Although, for the record, were I in my right mind, I never would have attmepted to draw spaghetti all over something which is already covered in tentacles.

But then.

Attachments

• li'l nyarly.jpg
    li'l nyarly.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 3,459
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Bandeeto points out that I am working way too hard. Li'l Nyarly is also known as the Crawling Chaos, a monniker we frequently applied to our daughter when she was at that stage. (We now refer to her as the Charging At Full Speed Chaos.)

Sadly I ran out of concept and couldn't decide what Li'l Nyarly is reaching for. I'm open to suggestions.

Attachments

• crawling chaos.jpg
    crawling chaos.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 3,377

Sialia

First Post
'Agent Gabriel is not available. If you'd like to leave a message . . ."

Oh, uh, hi there, J'quan and Mythago.

I, uh, I can explain, really.

These were done years ago--many years ago--I can't even remember why.

And um, it was pertinent to Piratecat's storyhour. Well, pertinent to an irrelevant digression in his storyhour and I um just sorta dug 'em out of storage.

Really it has nothing to do with all those "eggs" in our current game. I'm sure I never speculated about the looks of whatever is hypothetically in them.

If I had been illustrating OUR game, here is what it would have looked like.

Attachments

• agent gabriel.jpg
    agent gabriel.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,456
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Ok, I don't think I heard too many folks out there actually beg for more, but then, no one actually begged me to stop either, and I'm easily encouraged by that kind of flattery.

Actually, I'm really hard to discourage.

So y'all get one more "embarrassing moment" for free tonight, and then I'm gonna hold out until somebody grovels nicely.

Oh, yes and for those art connaiseurs out there, these sketches are executed in felt tip, and I scan 'em on my flatbed in really low res so I can upload them before hell freezes over.

Attachments

• li'l horror.jpg
    li'l horror.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 2,836

Sialia

First Post
At some point, I know, the joke gets old.

But then, these are elder gods, right? So I'm sure they've heard all of 'em before . . .

Attachments

• li'l tsathogy.jpg
    li'l tsathogy.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,786

Sialia

First Post
Stuffed Plaything of the Elder Godlings

This one is in mixed media. I used ballpoint and felt tip.

Attachments

• telethulie.jpg
    telethulie.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2,909

Remove ads