Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Those are frikkin' brilliant. KidC says that you must come home to us so that we can worship you properly.

More, more, please!

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Personally I think you are sick! :) The horror, the madness, you should be locked up in an insane asylum!

:D love them!

Last edited:

Milo Windby

First Post
Telecthulu

I knew someone had to make a deal with an ancient evil to get those teletubbies where they are today! Their evil plot to hypnotize the toddlers of the world has almost come to fruition aided by a pact with an elder god. I could almost see a made-for-tv movie produced out of this!

Seriously, have you ever seen kids watching Teletubbies? It's frightening, they have that vacant stare and their jaws are slack. If it were looney tunes they'd be bouncing up and down and having a great time. Very suspicious. Teletubbies and their purple cousin, The Dinosaur That Must Not Be Named have been banned from our household.

Keep the pics coming Sialia! They're brilliant. One request though, can you print whatever text is written on the image in the post as well? I can't quite make out some of it.

Sialia

First Post
Lil Y'golony

Oh I am flattered exceedingly:)

I will add captions as requested--usually it's just the name of the sketch, which I usually put in the title of the post.

in this case, the caption is "Nurs nurs!"

I'm not explaining this one. Go ask your mom.

here's another:

Attachments

• li'l y'golony.jpg
    li'l y'golony.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,709

Sialia

First Post
Re: Telecthulu

Milo Windby said:
Seriously, have you ever seen kids watching Teletubbies? "

Over. And over. And over.

Twitch.

(or, as they say, "Again again!")

I have a 2 year old, so we've spent a lot of time admiring the attempt to put something on the air that is comprehensible to preverbal persons. Maybe that explains something about my current mental state and why I find this whole thread amusing.

This morning, in a gesture of empathy, I watched an entire episode of Plaza Sesamo with her. Since I speak about four words of Spanish, it gave me a good sense of what watching most TV has been like for her. Oooh, shiny colors. Dancing Muppets. I wonder what's going on?

I thought about doing a sketch of the aforementioned dinosaur, but decided the cheap shot was beneath me.

A ha ha ha. That was a good one.

Actually, I just couldn't quite think how to get it across, and didn't want the thread to degenerate into a discussion of you know who.

Also, I admit, I owe him. I sold him my daughter's soul in exchange for a shower in the morning.

Remove ads