Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Sialia

First Post
On Thursday, he ate through four cities, but he was still hungry.

Attachments

• four cities.jpg
    four cities.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,403

Sialia

First Post
On Friday, he ate through five continents, but he was still hungry.

Attachments

• five continents.jpg
    five continents.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,127

Sialia

First Post
On Saturday, he ate through Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and one asteroid. That night, he had a stomachache.

Attachments

• the planets.jpg
    the planets.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,122

Sialia

First Post
The next day was Sunday again. The monster ate through one nice yellow sun, and after that he felt much better. Now he wasn't hungry anymore, and he wasn't a little monster anymore. He was a big fat, galaxy spanning monster.

Attachments

• one nice yellow sun.jpg
    one nice yellow sun.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,120

Sialia

First Post
So he warped space and time around himself, and stayed inside for more than two eons. Then he chewed a hole in spacetime, pushed his way out and . . .

Attachments

• warp.jpg
    warp.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,125

Sialia

First Post
He was a monstrous nuclear chaos!

Attachments

• monstrous nuclear chaos.jpg
    monstrous nuclear chaos.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited:

J'quan

First Post
My goodness, Sialia... I'm speechess... and I'm pretty sure it's not due to that little SAN roll I blew the other night :D

Swack-Iron

First Post
Sialia said:
So, a few days ago, Swack-Iron (who recently invited me to join a Delta Green campaign which I have been enjoying very much) sent me an email, in which he said something to the effect that "We thought you were all sweet and motherly, and now we see this thread and realize that you are actually sick and twisted as Mythago." (our GM, also in a state of Motherhood)

It seemed like a good idea at the time to invite her. PC and KidCthulhu spoke so highly of her, and her posts on PC's Storyhour seemed so intelligent and witty. Now I'm just very, very afraid for my soul... :eek:

:p :p :p

--Swack-Iron

Remove ads