Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Crothian

First Post
I will never be able to take a CoC game seriously again. How can you be scared of something after you've seen it's baby pictures?

Sialia, excellent job!

Sialia

First Post
Aw, gawrsh. You are all too kind.

Thenk you verra much.

It's been my pleasure.

The last concept I had is probably way beyond my artistic abilities: one of those "dogs playing poker" paintings with, uh, other heads. Anybody?

I still haven't come up with anything I admire as much as that "Hello, Cthulhu" (Hello Kitty) somebody had in their sig a while back. I sure would love to see that one again.

But I've got another special doodle in mind, just for Kidcthulhu and Piratecat. I'll see if I can pull it together in time for her birthday. Expect a several days hiatus while I try to get this one together.

Although if it stalls out, I've got a completely irrelevant doodle of a Beholder retrofitted for a cyberpunk setting I might throw up here instead, or in the meanwhile, if no one minds the digression . . .

hong

WotC's bitch
Sialia said:
I still haven't come up with anything I admire as much as that "Hello, Cthulhu" (Hello Kitty) somebody had in their sig a while back. I sure would love to see that one again.

That would be Akunin's sig.

Speaking of Hello Kitty....

(attachment below)

Last edited:

hong

WotC's bitch
Take 2, to prove I'm not a total l4m3rZ when it comes to attaching pics.

Attachments

• hk40k2.jpg
    hk40k2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 944

Akunin

First Post
Sialia said:

THANKS! I'm surprised that nobody told me about this thread - I found a link to it in another thread. These are all really cool.

The "Very Hungry monster" story rocks. Sialia = my new hero.

But you might watch out who you're callin' Elder Gods - the Great Old Ones whose baby pictures you're showing to everyone might get a little upset ;)

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Yay!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Did soemone just post soemwhere else that I was looking for you, or was there some other mention of the thread?

madriel

First Post
This is turning into my favourite thread.

hong, that Hello Kitty 40K is awesome. Must show it to the fiance, he loves Warhammer 40K.

Sialia, keep posting. These are fantastic. They're so delightfully warped.:D

Remove ads