Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Wicht

Hero
Here's a thought - if you would get that Very Hungry Monster story bound and printed, (i.e. published) I know I would buy a copy. :)

Sialia said:
Would anybody be interested in obtaining originals if I was to, say, post them on Ebay?
I would.

I also think you should put the "wedding of PCat and KidC" up on Cafe Press so we can all buy t-shirts to wear at Gen-Con and you retain all rights and make a little $.

And it would be a shame if someone (Arkham House, Chaosium, Necronomicon Press) didn't publish the kid's book. That would be a big-seller at cons and online.

Klaus

First Post
Nyah! Nyah!

This is all UP there with the Cathulhu-Hello Kitty hybrid someone here uses as a sig...! :D

But anyone used Dr. Zoidberg in a Cthilhu homage?

KidCthulhu

First Post
I was always sorry that I missed out on the slug bride screen saver, as I was the one who had to drive Sialia off to the dress restoration lady every time she needed a fitting. Grumble. :)

And kudos to you for remembering who actually drove! It's all true. PC and I drove away from our wedding in my '79 beetle convertable (named Helmut), and I drove. It's my car, after all. But PC got a lot of ragging about who wears the pants in the family. Then again, I had a big white dress on, so they obviously weren't paying attention.

Sialia

First Post
Yeah, Grandma's dress had lost so many hitpoints after 50 years in the basement, it needed Major Resotration. New gauntlets, too, as I recall. There was a kindly old Wise Woman in Rowley who knew the mysteries of doing these things, but I had no vehicle and got myself into debt several times over begging favors off of various friends.

----------------

The other thing to recall about Kidcthulhu's wedding is that when Kidcthulhu throws a bouquet, you better believe she keeps track of her plusses to hit.

Yours truly caught the bouquet squarely in the chest, as I recall, at about 91.7 mph.

Apparently there's some sort of ritual curse associated with this trinket, and she wanted to make sure I had the chance to share and enjoy.

So naturally, I passed the Gift on to one of my bridesmaids a year or two later . . . .

-----------

One more true story: a few years later, in one of our other Boston D&D campaigns, one of my characters actually wound up getting married to one of Piratecat's characters. Looong story, not for this forum.

That also was a wedding to recall. Naturally, the Bad Guys showed up in force, and the Groom's party went out to meet them, while the assasins popped into the temple to kill the bride while the bachelors were out dealing with the distraction.

What the Bad guys hadn't counted on was the lethality of my bridesmaids. I beleive the girls and I tore their throats out with our teeth, my chief bridesmaid proving especially effective in combat, and by the time the guys got back to save us, we were back to polishing our nails, gossipping, and that sort of thing.

It gave the term "Maid of Honor" new clout.

Last edited:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Sialia, you are truly 1337! (ask P Kitty if you don't know what it means) As a parent of a 5 year old and a -3 month old (due in late July/early August) I can certainly appreciate your art.

I especially love the cthulhu-tubby. And I'd buy that book, too. :D

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
My god, this is fantastic, Sialia. The cthulhutubby made me smile; the Moulin Rouge picture made me chuckle with awe; and the Very Hungry Great One is sheer genius. I'd also buy a copy of that book -- maybe you could shoot off an email to Chaosium?

Daniel

Remove ads