In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I was heating up a panini in the microwave.

My mom took it and ate it. :.-(

I don't get how people can do stuff like that. You see food being heated in the microwave. It beeps, signalling the fact that it's done. Doesn't the fact that you didn't put it in there and yet it was heating occur to you that maybe somebody else wanted it? So why do you still go ahead and eat it?

I don't know why, but stuff like that just really bugs me, yet it happens so often everyday. Why are people so inconsiderate? Now, if a family member did that to me, I'd be slightly annoyed, but I'd make up for it with a little teasing and get on with my life, but that's because it's family. But strangers? Maybe people just think that since they don't know the person, they don't need to care about the person. Sometimes, I really wonder about people.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hmmm.... what's this? Hey Froggy, Blackrat, Ginnel... oh you too Rev. check it out..

[sblock=A surprise]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o28c3jGK9UE"]Awesomeness[/ame]
[/sblock]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hmmm.... what's this? Hey Froggy, Blackrat, Ginnel... oh you too Rev. check it out..

[sblock=A surprise]
Awesomeness
[/sblock]

Nice try, but I still love Mandy. Thankfully if anyone ever did build a working neuralyzer, I keep a logbook of daily events; what choices I make and the time of day they happen. I've been making entries into the logbook for almost three months.

What time I wake up, when I use the restroom, when I'm on the computer, when I watch TV (& what I watch), where I go and what time I get there, what I eat and when I eat it and what time I go to bed.

Pretty much covers everything I log. And I keep a backup log book, but I'm not telling you where. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads