• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Codename: Morningstar Beta Sign Ups OPEN!

Hello EN World! It has been a few weeks since our last chat and a lot has happened in the D&D world. Our apologies for the lack of communication here, we are in full 'nose to the grindstone' mode.

I'll quit over explaining now and announce with gusto that Codename: Morningstar Beta Sign Ups are officially OPEN!

Please visit this link to sign up: http://trapdoortechnologies.com/beta/

NOTE: Sign Ups are Open for Android tablet and Web ONLY at this time :uhoh:

Undoubtedly you are now wondering when you'll be able to get Morningstar up and running. The answer is: As soon as humanly possible. We often wish we had some of the spells, racial traits and proficiency bonuses that our PCs do but sadly this is not the case (except me, I'm a cylon).

By signing up for the beta, you will be notified immediately when we're ready for you to jump in. Depending on volume, we will likely stagger groups to test our cloud storage system - we will communicate the details as we know them.

As always, we'll keep you informed here, on the Twitters, Facebook, G+ and through www.codenamemorningstar.com posts. If you have any questions/concerns/comments, please post below and I'll get back to you promptly.

Cheers,
Hobo the Delightful (aka Rachael)

Last edited:

SigmaOne

First Post
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

Edit: Signed up and received confirmation email.

Yaaaaay! Excited.

Looking forward to playing around with it!

Last edited:

SigmaOne

First Post
[MENTION=2205]Hobo[/MENTION] From the timestamps it looks like you posted the announcement here before you did to twitter. If so, thanks! It seems (forum) membership may have its privileges after all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads