• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Leif

Adventurer
Here is the OOC for this game!

Welcome Riderpride81 and Alizaar

Feel free to continue the discussion of what sorts of characters you wish to play.

Character Generation: Only PH races and classes. Ability Scores will use the standard array of 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8, and then racial and other adjustments will be made from there.

Alignment: NO EVIL
Deities, as per Player's Handbook

Rogue's Gallery / PC Storage Thread
In-Character Game Action Thread

Last edited:

Riderpride81

First Post
Alright, I've got a rough draft Ranger set up, it's currently sitting on myth weavers at the moment, but Leif, could you direct me as to how to get that info set up over here for your perusal? I can see the links to the sheets, but I'm having a tough time finding a way to have it ported here.

Leif

Adventurer
You can't easily 'port' it over. I think you're just going to have to type all the information in manually. Sorry.

Leif

Adventurer
Yep. Well, you can format it using text boxes and spoiler blocks {sblock] is the syntax here, and I'm not sure of the syntax for the boxes. But I usually use plain text for most of mine, sometimes in one big spoiler block. Check some other RG threads for ideas.

Riderpride81

First Post
I've fleshed out a bit of a background for Arminas, depending on the setting and whether Alizaar's character feels like there would be some past history or link to Arminas, so there's still more I could add to it as well. But if you take a look at it now, it should give a pretty good idea of what Arminas is about. Also, probably wouldn't hurt to double check everything else on the sheet for accuracy, I'm pretty sure I've got it right (with the help of an online generator, since I don't have my PHB handy). If there are any mistakes though, please let me know so I can correct them.

Leif

Adventurer
Arminas Mithrandir looks good upon my initial cursory examination. I want to get out the fine-tooth comb tomorrow or Friday, and go over him more thoroughly. This is because of the novelty of the 5E game and my unfamiliarity with it. I don't anticipate finding anything to be concerned about. I like your background info, and look forward to comparing/contrasting that of Alizaar's character.

Last edited:

Alizaar

First Post
Sorry guys thought I would get a chance to get a character up tonight but work and life got in the way. I will for sure have something up tomorrow,I really liked what you have here@Riderpride81 good stuff. I will definitely work my character into this maybe be part of the tribe,something along those lines not sure yet.

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=6801673]Alizaar[/MENTION], you don't just type an "@" before someone's handle to make it a notification. You have to do it this way:

(mention]Person's name(/mention]

but use all brackets instead of replacing the first ones with a parenthesis "(" the way that I did.

Remove ads