D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Radaceus

Adventurer
Sorry, I hate to do it, but I don't think I could give you guys much of a game right now. You deserve better.
Not a problem bud :)

Alizaar said:
I would dm on here if I knew how this medium worked. I've been reading other games and following others. I just don't know the mechanics to dm something on here.That's why I was going to be a pc and see how it all worked out. But I completely understand why you can't,from what I can tell you have like four games going on at the moment.

I would also give it a try if i was not already DMing 3x a month as well as playing a few times a month.

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] I would dm on here if I knew how this medium worked. I've been reading other games and following others. I just don't know the mechanics to dm something on here.That's why I was going to be a pc and see how it all worked out. But I completely understand why you can't,from what I can tell you have like four games going on at the moment.

It works just like it always works, you just have to be sure that your DM post containeverything that the PCs need to know. Dice are built-in. I'm gonna change the BRACKETS ([,]) to Braces so you can see the syntax I use for dice. Just change {} back to [] for it to work right.

Roll an attack {roll=attack}1d20+5{/roll}
Roll damage {roll=damage}1d8+3{/roll}

whenyou use brackets, you get this:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Percentile dice are d100, not d%, I think.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, coyotecode.com works, as does invisiblecastle.com, but I like to use ENWorld's built-in dice when I can, sorta like saying "thank you" to [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] for adding the dice feature to the board, plus it's immensely easier than going to a different site and linking everything.

Last edited:

Remove ads